Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

were are ALL VIN located??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were are ALL VIN located??

ok i just got a MINT i mean MINT cb7 92 NO RUST AT ALL, but has no tittle am going to take the tittle from my cb7 and swap it , the ilegal way

i need to know were are all the VIN located on the cb7's thnx guys
    this is going to be one sick project

ps. i already know about the main one on the dash.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

open the hood and there is a vin on the firewall like next to the throttle body

Comment

are there any other VIn on these cars??

Comment

dashboard right near the windshield on the driverside... it may be stamped on the block too...

Comment

thats so fucking fishy.
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

yea....i dont know about that one!

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
              thats so fucking fishy.
              what he said....why would you need to change vin's??? You can just take it to the DMV and get another one for it...if i remember. Thats how you do it LEGALLY.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats the whole point this car has been at my moms friend house for over 4 years the car has not been use since, IT ONLY HAS 75K now tell me were in the hell can i find a cb7 with just 75k and no rust whast so ever and everything is MINTTTTT. i really dont care what i need to do but the car has no tittle and was given to her a long time ago so we dont have communication with person anymore and cant get tittle.so am going to do option number 2 fuck my b7 and turn it unto that cb7 get me. so yea its fishy but am not the one to let this one slide
                Last edited by amd3dnow3; 07-08-2006, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amd3dnow3
                  thats the whole point this car has been at my moms friend house for over 4 years the car has not been use since, IT ONLY HAS 75K now tell me were in the hell can i find a cb7 with just 75k and no rust whast so ever. i really dont care what i need to do but the car has no tittle and was given to her a long time ago so we dont have communication with person anymore and cant get tittle.so am going to do option number 2 fuck my b7 and turn it unto that cb7 get me. so yea its fishy
                  Anyone missing a *MINT* cb7? Find your moms so called "friend" and get the so called title "notarized"...then go to the DMV with it and walla you have now have a LEGALL cb7.
                  Last edited by TysCb7; 07-08-2006, 01:23 AM.
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

ah well i really dont care if its true or not, maybe am just taking this cb7 from the streets you never know

but i dont want advice, all i want to know is were else do these car have the VIN plate.

Comment

How about u check and see if the car is stolen or not. Then go to dmv and fill out for a new salvage title or a abandon car title and there u go legal title without the vin headache.

Comment

what the hell salvage title or a abandon car title i had no idea about that, thnx ill just do that then.

Comment

around me, the only one anybody ever looks at is the one on the dashboard, which just pries up and is easy to swap. then theres the one on the firewall by the throttlebody and theres one on a sticker in the door jam. havent really noticed any others...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yea like u can order for a lost title too besides salvage/abondnment...and i think there is a vin stamped under the car...on the frame somewhere i remember seeing it...could be wrong.

Comment

There is always a HIDDEN VIN on frame somewhere,
                              where only manufacturer known where it is ? police use it too.

all cars have this secret hidden VIN , besides the obvious ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X