Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20B Accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F20B Accords

I plan on swapping in an F20B(Euro Accord SiR) rather than an H22A. They are much better candidates to boost rather than the H22A. But why do they seem to be so uncommon? Everyone seems so quick to pick up the H22A. Is there something I'm missing?
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

I think people go more for the H22 because, they plan on staying N/A and the H22 stock has hell of alot of power I seem to think.

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
    My Member's Ride Page
    The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R
      I plan on swapping in an F20B(Euro Accord SiR) rather than an H22A. They are much better candidates to boost rather than the H22A. But why do they seem to be so uncommon? Everyone seems so quick to pick up the H22A. Is there something I'm missing?
      You are kidding me right?? 11.0:1 CR is better candidate for boosting rather than 10.6:1 CR? You need to read up more either motor can handle a decent amount of boost with a good tune but both if you decide to add more boost you need to start fortifying the bottom end.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        You are kidding me right?? 11.0:1 CR is better candidate for boosting rather than 10.6:1 CR? You need to read up more either motor can handle a decent amount of boost with a good tune but both if you decide to add more boost you need to start fortifying the bottom end.
        agreed, not only that, but h22's are cheaper, easier to come by, and parts are more affordable and easier to find, too

Comment

F22B DOHC is probably the motor you're thinking of... those are a bit better for boost than the H22. Honestly, I'd just boost your F22 if it's still healthy!

Comment

if you want an f22 a to boost i have 3 blocks in my back yard goin for 100 a pop

Comment

why not just cop one of these instead

Comment

Well from what I had heard F20Bs had lower compression.

Here's the blocks I plan on buying right here:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/F20B_E...Z1QQsofocusZbs

h22sparkle what kind of engine is that? $100? You must be joking......

I would keep my F22a but it has 200k+ miles on it, even though I'm the original owner(well my mother was before I bought it from her). I doubt I still wanna take the risk of boosting and blowing my car to scrap metal.

Comment

you should get an h22a euro-R

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Well from what I had heard F20Bs had lower compression.

Here's the blocks I plan on buying right here:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/F20B_E...Z1QQsofocusZbs

h22sparkle what kind of engine is that? $100? You must be joking......

I would keep my F22a but it has 200k+ miles on it, even though I'm the original owner(well my mother was before I bought it from her). I doubt I still wanna take the risk of boosting and blowing my car to scrap metal.
                    h22sparkle has the jdm type s motor if i remember correctly.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im runing a F20B and whit this motor Im going fully built N/A for track not drag but on ONEGUN this motor kicks ass but if you just what something good for the street idd go h22

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        h22sparkle has the jdm type s motor if i remember correctly.
                        It's not if he has it, it's that he said $100 he must have left off a zero or 2. And I doubt he has the tranny and ecu and all that.... Not to mention I've got an automatic so unless he's gonna fly down(or up or west,w/e) and do it all for me that's no good.

Comment

It's not if he has it, it's that he said $100 he must have left off a zero or 2. And I doubt he has the tranny and ecu and all that.... Not to mention I've got an automatic so unless he's gonna fly down(or up or west,w/e) and do it all for me that's no good.
                          what the f22 longblock yes i have that and the tranny aswell 100 for the motor 200 for the tranny. As for the type s that i have in my car now that goes for 1,500 with the ecu i didnt need the tranny i got a quaife in mine so i really didnt need the tranny but im about to have that rebuilt though as far as the tranny.im willing to ship

Comment

So no H-series tranny? I was kinda lookin for the whole package.

Comment

He's offering you the F22... the stock Accord engine and tranny (Sparkle, no selling in the Beginner forums...) He's not selling an H anything. He HAS an H22 type S in his car, mated to a JDM H22 tranny with a Quaife LSD.

If someone offers you an H22 type S for $300 with tranny, laugh and run the other way! Hell, Sparkle found that insanely low price of $1500 for the motor and ECU! That's a steal in itself! That motor alone should go for well over $2000. I can't wait to see it bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X