Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fogs not fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fogs not fitting

thats with all the bottom bolts in.

front view with all the bottom bolts in.

thats supposed to go behind that bracket on the bumper.

thats with all the top bolts in.

see man they dont fit not even close!

smoke tires, not drugs.

is it from a wagon?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

may be the brackets are bent,recheck them again,they have to fit

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
        may be the brackets are bent,recheck them again,they have to fit

x2 , bent brackets. Same issue as mine were.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

the top two tabs on either side need to be bent out of the way. those were from a wagon. you should only need to use the three screw holes at the bottom and that one tab in the center on the top.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

me and slammed will take a look at them tomorrow. They were from a wagon but was told they would work for a sedan/coupe. I threw that idea to him mike, about bending the top 2 tabs out of the way. So we will see what happens. I know nothing on them are bent cause when i got mine they were bent but still lined up straight.

Comment

The 92-93 bumpers are the same for the cb7 and cb9 so they have to fit.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                The 92-93 bumpers are the same for the cb7 and cb9 so they have to fit.
                no the cb9 bumpers stuck out further. this is a common thing for the top two brackets to not fit. you can bend them completely backwards or cut them off, and youll see the fogs sit perfectly flush.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  no the cb9 bumpers stuck out further. this is a common thing for the top two brackets to not fit. you can bend them completely backwards or cut them off, and youll see the fogs sit perfectly flush.

tru dat cuz my 90-91 cb9 bumper sticks out a lil farther than my 90cb7 bumper

Comment

well the fact of the matter is i payed 150 for jdm fogs i thought would fit my car and they dont im not bending anything because i want the right product for my car...thanks for the replys and i told the seller these arent correct for my car. i am going to paypal to see if theres anything i can do.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

?? why would you return them? all you have to do is bend 2 freakin tabs......i mean come on dont expect to get somethin perfect, just cause there from a CB9, only difference that i know of between the wagon and the coupe/sedan brackets are the top 2 tabs like Mike said.........and for $150 you got a pretty good deal, goodluck with your new search IMO i would just keep em and bend the top 2 tabs back.....10 min worth of work instead of a month of trying to return and buy new ones. and if your that upset about it, get some Depo ones that come with brackets, wiring, switch etc.
                      Originally posted by jboyce
                      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                        ?? why would you return them? all you have to do is bend 2 freakin tabs......i mean come on dont expect to get somethin perfect, just cause there from a CB9, only difference that i know of between the wagon and the coupe/sedan brackets are the top 2 tabs like Mike said.........and for $150 you got a pretty good deal, goodluck with your new search IMO i would just keep em and bend the top 2 tabs back.....10 min worth of work instead of a month of trying to return and buy new ones. and if your that upset about it, get some Depo ones that come with brackets, wiring, switch etc.
                        well like i said i dont want any "ghetto lights" and why should i keep something im not happy with? and definetly not on the depos i want oem from now on! no more crappy americanized versions of the real deal for me.and like i said also i was told from seller that these would fit "nicely" on cb7 with no modification! well bending the bracket is what i would call modifications. i want something clean not thrown together like i started out doing

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Bending those brackets is hardly what I'd call thrown together but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion as to what goes on to your car. As far as returning them, contact the seller first before going through PayPal. It sounds like an honest mistake and you should cut him some slack. I mean, you didn't even notice the difference.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

if you wanted oem foglights why didnt you try to see if they had it at the dealer i know they sometimes have them

Comment

Originally posted by Chino10460
                              if you wanted oem foglights why didnt you try to see if they had it at the dealer i know they sometimes have them
                              Cuz the dealer is more.

JACOB, see what u can do about them lights, either get money back or trade them here for ones u want. if they was 90-91 fogs, ill get them.

Sorry u have crappy luck with them lights

Comment

Working...
                              X