Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

a lil upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lil upset

by any chance did anyone see that BFgoodrich or brigdestone tire commorcial, where this homo, looks at this riced out honda CB7 and looks at the mopar, and hes like ill choose that one, and he goes in the mopar.. that really upset me im not gona lie. i sorta feel like suein.. i saw it on speed channel did anyone else see this?

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
    out of the game for now but looking

well it was becuase he was homo

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

wheres NR in ohio?
      OHIO CB7'S #11
      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Old news. And that hobo is most likely samuel hubinette which is the driver for mopar. That dude goes off and I tip my hat off to him. He aint no "hobo". Feel like suin? Feelings hurt? You gotta be kidding me its a commercial.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm glad he picked the mopar who the hells gonna drive a riced out accord?
          Function over Fashion

Comment

You should sue them for everything they got, that'll show them you mean business and that other people shouldn't advertise. They should all do whatever pleases you.

Comment

lol im not suein i just fuckin hated how a Cb7 gets to be a target not some CD5 or fuckin EG civic.. and NR, Ohio is North Royalton ohio.. its near Parma or bruinswick or strongsville.. its NE ohio..

Comment

Its a commercial...Who in the world cares about a 90-93 accord nowadays other than this forum...Prob not many people.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well the way ur attitude seems to be flying seems like u dont care much either. oh well it was just off topic.. chill lool

Comment

yeah i caught flak about my car when that commercial started.

that car was hopeless anyway.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordBoy
                      lol im not suein i just fuckin hated how a Cb7 gets to be a target not some CD5 or fuckin EG civic.. and NR, Ohio is North Royalton ohio.. its near Parma or bruinswick or strongsville.. its NE ohio..
                      I had an EG Civic, why would you consider Civics and not Accords?

Comment

Originally posted by accordconor
                        that cb looked like a mexican got really crazy. well all of the Mexicans get crazy

with our type of cars. they give our cars a bad name. its sad. Actually i saw a

cb7 today that a mexican was driving and it was primered with a huge hood

scoop so i looked at him with disbelieve then laughed at him hysterically.
                        Wow, that has to be the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. Take some time off... maybe go out and meet a Mexican. Make friends. Learn a thing or two.

Comment

lol.... I am hispanic and know a lot of mexican american persons...I will slightly agree with the statment that accordconor said...I saw a mexican american male in a cb7 like ours. Completly stock outside and one the inside. OMG, He had a bunch plush fluffy material on the dash. He even had those little lantern style balls hanging from the top of the roof lining...I was in complete disbelief...I swear I was thinking to myself what a perfectly good waste of a cb. Classic look with a CD that had the mexican flag in the front hanging from the rear view mirrior. Not only mexicans can be pointed . Iwill admit some people need to know what the boundries but to make it a racial or nationality issue, that is pretty ignorant.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

my friends always give me shit about my accord. don't matter though.they still call me when they need help ahaha

vanillagorilla A.k.A glock22
                            Then one day I meet a man,
                            He came to me and said,
                            "Hard work good and hard work fine,
                            but first take care of head"

Comment

Out of most of my friends my car seems to be holdin up the best *crosses fingers* One friends sun bird dropped an axel on us yesterday, anothers civic has a few problems, and my car has the most kms @ 510,xxx
                              Function over Fashion

Comment

Working...
                              X