Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Note to Chronic ATM Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to Chronic ATM Users

I turned on my comp, opened up my i-explorer to my yahoo news homepage and i see this 1:11 min video on ATM use. I didn't realize how much it really adds up to in a year. They said from just the use of the ATM twice a week can add up to $300 a year or more. That sucks lol because I think i've found myself using the ATM at least this many times, and sometime way more. Anyway, hope the vid shows.

P.S. I'm looking into stealing ATM's now LMAO !

Click Here
    I love the bouncy...it's great...

yeah, i go out of my way to find a bank in the 'SUM' network so its free. Fricking Bank of America and many others are now charging $2!!! i rather not have the fancy touch screen.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'm both a chronic user and an ATM user.... am I at super risk?

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
        I'm both a chronic user and an ATM user.... am I at super risk?

LOL. Only if used at the same time.

Yea, i'm over here in phoenix. ( moved here from nyc in may ) I'm catching the $2 plug almost everywhere. I'm like WTF. The worst part is i mistakenly complete the transaction knowing i didn't get enough, then have to do it all over again getting ass raped once again.

Comment

like tha fees for: check image, overdraft, overdraft protection, balance transfer, making a pymt to another, like a card, etc. arent enough!

SEE DATS IT! MY MONEY GOING UNDER MY BED, END OF FEES!!!!
          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

fees? what fees? i dont pay no stinkin fees.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

me neither.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

I've NEVER had an ATM or debit card. Of course, I get paid in cash, so it really doesn't matter

Comment

since when you pay fees at a bank atm??

i dont get charged...

only if u go to ur gas station or wateva then yea i get charged...

Comment

I'm with the good ole wamu. I have the overdraft protection ( which has saved my ass a couple of times...hey, sometimes you just misjudge your money slightly ) and some other crap that makes my banking pretty good. The only fees i do pay is when i use my card specifically at an atm or another bank. Although, i'm only getting charged the banks fee of choice, not a charge by my bank.

This debit card is a friggin sickness. Sometimes i wish i had bank of america to get that beloved " cash back " on purchases. As much as i use my debit card, i'd have like 200+ bucks or more just from regular purchases in a couple of months.

Comment

I never use the ATM machines. I deliver pizzas which means I get paid in cash so I always have cash on me

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I stopped using ATMs after 6 months after I saw the fees. I just went to wal mart buy some stuff and take out however much I think I would spend that much.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i use ATM machines from the bank of the card have.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            i use ATM machines from the bank of the card have.
                            yeah what he said! debit cards?
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Soverign is free at any ATM if u have a student checking account. They will refund you if you tell them. Kinda a pain.

ALso did you know ATM machines have more money in them then a BANK does? Did you know that? my friend works at one and she told me how much money are in them.

It's crazy.

If you wanna rob a bank. Steal an atm. Less charges and more money

Comment

Working...
                              X