Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rain

who doesn't love driving in the rain?

it rained today and i almost got in like 5 accidents. its great stuff. i ebraked it onto a hiway from quicktrip and almost hit this dump truck rofl.

i drive normal usually though. and definately not in the snow(ahh)

but me and my friends did some ebraking in the mall parking lot. i got a full 360 lol. fun my friend did some donuts in his jeep and my other friend spun all 4 in 4weel low jeep also

but yeah. do you drive crazy in the rain or extra careful?
    Last edited by sirs1ayer; 08-21-2006, 05:14 PM.
    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

im very aware of my car, im very familiar with how grippy the tires are, and how much the car weighs, so i drive within reason, but thats generally faster than everybody else. im extra careful when it comes to braking and turning. i really love driving in the rain, especially at dusk/evening... i like rolling my windows down while its cold and raining out

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

heh, i don't mind driving in the rain, but i don't drive like a retard either. same as with snow, i take it "with caution."

this car is the only one i've got, and i don't try to do anything stupid that would unnecissarily fuck her up.
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

I dont drive my car much in the rain... Daily driver SUV owns bad weather.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
          DAILY DRIVER SUV OWNS YOURE WALLET

Comment

my traction in the rain owns me.

Comment

Ya, there was a few people with H1 Hummers and Tahoes that thought that a few winters ago, they flew past me in the snow. Low and behold I was passing them a few miles down the road......they were both in the ditch.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                Ya, there was a few people with H1 Hummers and Tahoes that thought that a few winters ago, they flew past me in the snow. Low and behold I was passing them a few miles down the road......they were both in the ditch.
                im not that much of an asshole. I just dont drive the accord in bad weather because of people like that.

Comment

I just dont drive the accord in bad weather because of people like that.

It's my only car, but it's paid for so..... I wish that I had an SUV sometimes, I love driving the late 90's Tahoes, I love the styling.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2

It's my only car, but it's paid for so..... I wish that I had an SUV sometimes, I love driving the late 90's Tahoes, I love the styling.
                    so do i, but i cant afford one. so i have a 98 blazer. pretty much same thing, only smaller.

Comment

One thing I've learned when it comes to rain and snow you don't have total control. I drive cautiously. Like my mom told me it not your driving I don't trust it is the other assholes. But when the suns out and roads are dry.

Comment

i hate driving in the rain. My headlights suck, i have no foglights, and taking turns suck, mainly because i always end up spinning my tires.

This is Myspace

Comment

I dont mind driving in the rain, as long as it's not a long distance, highway trip. I hate it when i have to drive on the highway for excess hours; your tires lose grip and you need to pay attention all the time...it really works out your concentration and makes you even more exhausted.

When I had my cousins Impreza, 2.5Rs, driving in the rain or snow was like driving on the tarmac No problems whatsoever. Gotta love AWD.

I remember the Long Island Expressway was crazy snowed upon one winter. Smart people stayed inside, dumb people(me) drove to see their girlfriend at Stony Brook University...i saw a WRX FLY BY ALL OF US at nearly 60MPH!!!! everyone else going 10MPH.

sick.

Just drive safe in the rain/snow. Mother nature is stronger than a lot of things...

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                          1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

I hate it. I had a bad experiance once and don't want to go through that again.
                            PS not in the accord or me driving.

Comment

yeah it was the heavy snowstorm of 2004 here in Cincinnati(city was all shut down and stuff) but i was crazy enough to drive to Chicago after it was lifted.

on my way up highway 65, i must have passed a dozen people with they're SUVs going into ditches and doing doughnuts. i forgot to mention i was driving my Dodge Dakota, it's only rear wheel but i had loaded the bed down with about 420 pounds of tube sand and a snow shovel. i had no problem at all getting to Chi-town and back to the nati.

Comment

Working...
                              X