Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The Random Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Random Game

Hello fellow Tuners, i want to play a game... Lets post up pictures of random things that you see during your day and give us a nice little comment of it. I'll start\.

This is a cooling turbine that i spotted at work a few days ago, i finally got a chance to snap a pic. The fan rotates at 87,000 rpm, i dont know how many pounds of boost that would be, but i wanna blow my engine with this

A rather large goose egg i found in a tire at work
    Last edited by RyanD; 04-30-2012, 10:17 AM.
    visit vgruk

Comment

This work cat always gets himself stuck on the roof

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

A picture my wife took at the beach last year. Not too much is going on here. People are relaxing in the distance while listening to the passing of the waves and the flying seagulls. I really liked the color coordination here.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
        Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
        RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
        "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
        "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

This is from last week when I helped a friend lift his Jeep. We had to burn out one of the old bushings from a shackle purch.

Comment

NightmareCb7, what do you call that device he's holding there? Is that some sort of mini- welder?

I like how most of the pictures here are capturing some pretty normal moments, but look rather.. nice.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
            Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
            RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
            "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
            "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

It looks like a mini torch used for plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by Kamatari+ View Post
                NightmareCb7, what do you call that device he's holding there? Is that some sort of mini- welder?
                Originally posted by Wiseman View Post
                It looks like a mini torch used for plumbing
                Its a universal mini torch for plumbing, brazing and soldering. Its nice to have when you just want to burn the crap out of something.

Back on subject. Its raining here.
                Last edited by NightmareCB7; 04-30-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Stack of funny Canadian money from selling the SE

Smoke cloud from big ass grass fire a couple miles from my house

Someone drew this on a box at work

This is what walking home drunk at 3am looks like

Train I was a conductor on

Picking up Project Silvia in the worst snow storm of the year

Our roommate was a whore

CB7Tuner member spelling & grammar

If this is actually a real tattoo....

Umm..

Real life arm flailing inflatable wacky tube man

Comment

[QUOTE=crazymikey;2988698]Stack of funny Canadian money from selling the SE

Monopoly money

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

For Tippey

Comment

This thread just made me lose "THE Game"

And I'm posting this now to remind everyone:
                        YOU just lost "THE Game" too.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

We were able to fit 19 people in 1 elevator at a hotel........ It broke and got stuck for 1 hour!

Japanese dude staring into his neighbors yard on Google Earth

The CB7 parked outside the shop I work at

1974 Toyota Corolla interior

Spongebob be creeping!

And finally

"Small brown Asian with glasses that likes to sing into microphones shaped as dildos(Prefers the black one)" AKA my friend Merlisa :P

Comment

Made 800whp yesterday for the first time. Its not my car, its my buddies but its been in my shop for 6+ weeks undergoing the TT setup that I built. I have been working the bugs out of his swapped e36 for a couple weeks now and finally we took it down to the local tuner shop for some dyno pulls.

Its a 6.0 iron block chevy motor, built and TT'd

When we were done he was very happy, and so he paid me his first payment;

Money on left is weekly payment from contracting company(I am a silent partner with same guy)

Money on right is for wrenching on my buddies car. Payment 1 of 3.

Not too bad for a "hobby" income if you ask me.
                            Last edited by toycar; 05-02-2012, 10:04 AM.
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              Picking up Project Silvia in the worst snow storm of the year
                              Thats interesting, I wasn't aware they had Safeways in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X