Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

This is crazy, must watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

during skydiving, all i wished for was a wingsuit.

then i came home, and saw THIS video (similar to the one you posted):

DEFINITELY been added to my bucket list - manufacturer of that class of wingsuit recommends 500+ skydive jumps (with tracking suit) and 75+ wingsuit jumps before attempting. now to work on my skydiving license...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

You have to have a license to skydive??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Also, not to mention, and I may be wrong here, but a lot of these guys, and places, are in Norway and Sweden. Granted, you dont have to go there, but those are probably some of the better, more lenient places as far as base jumping goes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          You have to have a license to skydive??
          technically no, there is no way they can restrict you from jumping out of an airplane yourself... but if you are going to do it at a real place (get a ride up in their plane) they will not let you jump alone unless you have a license. usually its Tandem where you are strapped to a licensed person's chest. obviously its cheaper (and more fun) jumping alone, and if you have your own equipment its even cheaper... so it would be worthwhile to get a license along the way, unless you plan to always jump from your own private plane.

Originally posted by MikeW
          Also, not to mention, and I may be wrong here, but a lot of these guys, and places, are in Norway and Sweden. Granted, you dont have to go there, but those are probably some of the better, more lenient places as far as base jumping goes.
          i hope that if im at the point where i am doing my own BASE jumping, that i would be capable of organizing a trip out that way someday. but yes you are totally correct, the US doesnt necessarily have the most scenic places to jump from - though im sure there are quite a few cool ones!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I always wanted to do this.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Deev, yes its real.

The "crack" is actually a popular spot that gliders and jumpers frequent. Its in sweden or finland or somewhere in Europe.

This on the TOP of my bucket list for sure!
              Switzerland....

That is a crazy video, I'll definitely be putting a wing suit flight off that mountain on my bucketlist.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I was close.
                Last edited by MikeW; 01-13-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

THAT LOOKS INTENSE! perfect song too.

Comment

Warren Miller had a cool clip on one of his videos of a guy doing the same thing in a wingsuit down the side of a snowy mountain. The final editing didn't make for nearly as cool of a video, but the snowy mountain gave a clear backdrop from start to finish and allowed you to see just how fast he's actually going. And that guy jumped out of a chopper and skimmed the entire mountain on the way down. Essentially what the guy in OP's video did, there just wasn't a nice cliff face to get a good start from.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

that's so bad azz

Comment

smh that is ballistic....i couldnt do that

Comment

Working...
                        X