Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How long have you had your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long have you had your car?

I was just wondering how long everyone has had their car and been modding it. I've owned 3 different vehicles and i think my cb is going to be the project i keep. I've had my doubts about it because of its breaking down alot. But knowing i have a whole community of cb tuners behind me, And thier to help me i believe i can build i SWEET car.

MRT>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...70#post3021770

i have had my car for ~4 years. i don't remember exactly when i got mine because it was just another car at the time. i wasn't an import person at first. i had always wanted American cars. i have yet to do anything to it other then fixing shit though and have yet to even get the damn thing running right lol.

EDIT: i went an located my title. the date on the title is 6/20/07. so it's been about 4 and a half years.
    Last edited by Honda_Lady; 01-06-2012, 07:03 PM.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

A little over 11 months, almost a year. 3rd CB though.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

13 years.
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

6 years on the cb7 and 9 years on my CRX..Never leave a good thing.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

5 months, on august 5th. Haha first car memories!! Lol I'm 15 so that's pretty damn early
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thats a good question for me...I know for a fact that ever since my first CB that my Dad handed down to me, I havent owned the rest for more than a yr. Ive owned 9 btw...lol. Either got tired ,new project, blown engines, etc.

Im on my first CD chassis (94 Wagon EX), and Im at 3 months currently, stored in my garage awaiting a few parts, and transmission install.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

8 years

Comment

February of 2009, so almost 3 years. I got it with 96.8k miles, and I'm about to hit 141k
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

My uncle owned it when it was new sold it to my dad in 04 and I have had it for bout 2 years now.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I've had mine since April 2001. My stepfather forced it on me. I wanted a Stratus or Camry, but he insisted that I got the Accord. I will be forever thankful.

Comment

7/17/09
                        COUPE K24

Comment

had my sedan 1 year..and my coupe going on a mouth

Comment

Wow, Some of you have had your cars for i super long time. Haha. Btw, i forgot to add on the origanal post im 17 and have had three cars. Four, if you include the one that didnt run.

MRT>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...70#post3021770

Comment

Barely coming up to a month on the coupe.

A few months on the EXR sedan. 9 months collectively on the SE over 2 ownerships.

Comment

Working...
                              X