Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hey guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163525

Please and thank you.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

yup will do

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

x2

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

If I would of seen that dude had 4 other threads of the same "Mini chill" bullshit I wouldn't of responded either. But yeah mos def.

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

If something is clearly off-topic, assume it is spam. The moderators can tell if it is or not, as we can see the member's signup info (and spammers are usually very obvious.)

As said in Josh's link there... when you reply to spam, you're basically telling the spammer (and all their little spammer buddies) that this forum is a good target. We have some very good anti-spam stuff in place, so the chances are good that the spammers we've gotten recently (I've noticed two in the past few days) are real people.

Comment

Every few days I go through the recently registered members and ban the spam accounts that are obvious. Some aren't too obvious, so I wait to see when they post.

But, hell, some of them go ahead and spam their own visitor messages.

Like this guy... fucking spammers.
              Hint = go to "contact info".
              Last edited by JoshM; 05-17-2011, 09:30 PM.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Every few days I go through the recently registered members and ban the spam accounts that are obvious. Some aren't too obvious, so I wait to see when they post.

Maybe same guy... the birthday is same... anyway...they are shit.

Comment

90% of spammers are 31 years old. Ethernet was commercially available in 1980... lol

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    goes good with eggs and toast

seriously i don't reply to spams, possibility of getting a virus or worse
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

I didn't see anything wrong, until I scrolled down and saw his homepage

I usually look for mods first. They never seem to be online when the spam hits the fan
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

of 1 it's not even about the automotive world, 2 of these products are crap its not working is the junk, and 3 not look like its something that relates to him .. still funny, crappy product with a person who posts the shit its been the real shit ... ahah they are people who really have nothing to do .. unbelievable.

Comment

silly spammers, your tricks suck

Comment

Originally posted by tumtum253 View Post
                            silly spammers, your tricks suck
                            This is why your post count is still 13.

Comment

Working...
                            X