Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

3 Civics tried to kill my cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Civics tried to kill my cb

So I was riding home on the high way when a civic tried force me into the wall. I avoided that one by hugging the wall dropping to 4th and leaving him. That was the red one. He then pulled along side me and tried it again. I pulled my e-brake and let him in front. Put it back in gear and pulled around him. The black one then got in front of me and tried braking while the white one was on the left and the red one was behind me the wall to the right. By this point there was no space by wall. Thank god this annoying truck pulled up behind the white civic and rode his bumper. Forced him out the way. I took the shoulder on the other side of the truck and hauled a**. That was crazy but do civic drivers really hate cb's that much. I always said it ain't the car but the driver. I highly doubt they could keep it up at high speeds. We hit about 115 for like a good 15min before they boxed me in
    IridiumCore
    HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
    Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

damn..hope you got the plates...

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

Comment

prob trying to get you to hit the one in front after and get insurance claims?
      IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

That was incredibly hard to read.

Did you maybe accidentally cut one of them off prior to all this happening? Perhaps they thought it was intentional and wanted to get you back?
        Civic owners don't hate CB's (or their owners) enough to force one to wreck. That's absurd.
        My guess is that it was just a few 17 year olds in their super awesome cars trying to intimidate you.

During that 15 minute period of time, did the thought not occur to you to maybe call 911 and let them know what was going on? You can't say "I couldn't, I had to steer with both hands." Phones have speaker phone so it can be hands free.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

where was this? Philly or Jersey?

Comment

If it were left up to me, they woulda ate that wall.

Comment

Another awesome reason to carry a paintball gun?
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

wtf these guys with civics are killers
                Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

My apologies for that being hard to read I was at work sneaking. Shh don't tell.
                  yeah the thought occurred to call 911 but it would have been an added distraction. 911 is now programmed in speed dial. All I know is that they had PA plates I was too focused on not hitting them. My insurance previously went up from my daughter's accident. It happened on rt 1coming out of Trenton. San 01 I think your right cuz the red one looked like it had the least bit of work done to it. Body was dented along the quarter panel on the driver side. Trust me if they would broke my cars accident virginity I would not have hesitated in making them eat wall.

Nah, I when they got on rt 1 I pulled over giving the courtesy to let them on. I think they either wanted to play games or were looking for insurance money. All I know is that I'm glad time learning a little defensive driving. No I can't drift or anything like it but I can control my vehicle well.

Yeah it would have been great to light them up but I at the time I wasn't thinking paintball. Can't wait til I get the tiberious T9.1 up to Skirmish PA.

Descriptions:
                  Red: no tint, not lowered, chrome tails, a standard spoiler, and banged up driver side was driven by light skin male possible african american or hispanic.

White: Lowered, good body, no spoiler, dark tints, and plain tails.

Black: Slammed, yellow lip kit, dark tint standard spoiler, clean ultra shiny black paint, and smoked tails.

The red dude tried to take my fender off as he pulled on the rt 1. I had no choice but to hug the wall and it is possible that he didn't see me and that I may have cut him off coming away from the wall which could have started the whole thing. I blew my horn as he was coming over.

I just hope that if they were playing around they take driving as it is, serious, dangerous, and potentially lethal. Keep that on a closed course away from public streets.

If you are familiar with the area this happened between the toll bridge comin outta Jersey and the Neshaminy exit. Although by the time I got to Neshaminy they must have decided to leave me alone cuz I know my car could not have left that black Civic. For one its lighter, to they had to have something under the hood as easily as he passed me.

@JoshM- Although they have speaker and my phone is connected to my radio via bluetooth it I don't do very well multitasking at 95+ mph. In other words I was little scarred to take my eyes of them and the road.
                  Last edited by IridiumCore; 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM.
                  IridiumCore
                  HCK-The Beginning

Comment

if that was here i would of seriously stopped and fucked them up...i carry an attitude adjuster(a bat) in my car.
                    i chased some wanker down once because they threw a bottle through my windscreen while on the motorway doing 110kmh and when they knew they couldnt get away from me they stopped and o got out and went face to face with them and they turned out to be from the Mongrel Mob(one of the BIG gangs in NZ).

spose its a different story in the states with your silly guns etc lol

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                    — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                      if that was here i would of seriously stopped and fucked them up...i carry an attitude adjuster(a bat) in my car.
                      i chased some wanker down once because they threw a bottle through my windscreen while on the motorway doing 110kmh and when they knew they couldnt get away from me they stopped and o got out and went face to face with them and they turned out to be from the Mongrel Mob(one of the BIG gangs in NZ).

spose its a different story in the states with your silly guns etc lol
                      Wait you all don't have the ability to carry fire arms in NZ.
                      IridiumCore
                      HCK-The Beginning

Comment

so they were forceing u to stop........in my city when thay have u 3 walled and a jersey bearier on ur driver side..they were trying to jack ur car man....glad u didnt stop cause they would have beat ur ass then took ur car...keep and eye out for them fuckers...

my new turbo build

Comment

man i hope you reported this to the police as soon as you could.

Comment

By any chance were you pulling a trailer for of DVD players?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                              By any chance were you pulling a trailer for of DVD players?

lol yeah its them trying to jack your car. I hate people like this i would have thrown shit at them...brake then take off.

Comment

Working...
                              X