Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats a CB4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a CB4?

I was searching for one piece headlights and a found some for a JDM 90-93 CB4 accord. Is the CB7 a CB4 in other parts of the world?

Yep i think it is from the down under..... i think.....it was a si ed. tho
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
    Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Motorcycle.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...qi=g1&aql=&oq=
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

True but i think he speaks of the car
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
        Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
          Ok. i was just wondering cuz if you look down a little in that search theres a couple of headlights and i wanted to know if i could use um.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            cb1 : f18a (Japan/JDM, Euro/EDM)
            cb2 : f18a (4ws; UK/European/EDM)
            cb3 : f20a (Japan/JDM, Euro/EDM)
            cb4 : f20a (4ws; UK/European/EDM and Australia)
            cb5 : g20a (Accord Inspire, Acura Vigor )
            cb6 : f20a (non US; Japan/JDM & Euro/EDM)
            cb7 : f22a (US/USDM)
            cb8 : f22a (wagon/aerodeck - UK/European)
            cb9 : f22a (wagon - US/USDM)
            here ya go

oh, and dont forget to request the specific ones for your car. if you have a 90-91, ones from 92-93 wont fit quite right and vice-versa
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 03-16-2011, 11:39 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Port 4ws to CB7?
              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

The floorpan of the 4ws models had a tunnel, like a driveshaft tunnel.
                To convert a CB7 to a 4ws model would be nearly as much work as it would be to make it RWD.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  The floorpan of the 4ws models had a tunnel, like a driveshaft tunnel.
                  To convert a CB7 to a 4ws model would be nearly as much work as it would be to make it RWD.
                  And thus, my hopes and dreams are crushed
                  MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Move to Australia and you've got a head start on making a RWD or AWD CB... The tunnel is already there. Remove the 4ws stuff, and replace it with a driveshaft.

Comment

CB7 body panels on an WRX sti?
                      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Tube frame CB7 with whatever you want under it

By the way... if you've never seen an R34 GTR... it's very similar in size to a CB.

Comment

You don't need 4ws. With all that work you might as well convert to rwd and the car will be faster. Race cars don't have 4ws for a reason.
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            here ya go

oh, and dont forget to request the specific ones for your car. if you have a 90-91, ones from 92-93 wont fit quite right and vice-versa
                            They dont say. It says JDM HONDA ACCORD CB4 90-03 HEADLIGHTS $299.99

http://www.jdmofsouthflorida.com/jdm...ucts_c18p1.php

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                              They dont say. It says JDM HONDA ACCORD CB4 90-03 HEADLIGHTS $299.99

http://www.jdmofsouthflorida.com/jdm...ucts_c18p1.php
                              well they're idiots then. 90-91 have a chrome ring around each light and 92-93 have a different angle on the edge closest to the grill.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X