Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Yet, Another "My CB7" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet, Another "My CB7" Thread

UPDATED PIC ON PAGE 2

Well guys I have been on this site for a while now, but I rarely find the need to post. I know post count doesn't work in here, but I thought I would share my car in here anyway. So here it goes:

'93 Accord LX Coupe
    153,xxx Miles
    Automatic (And I love it!)

Things that have been done:
    Amber ebay corners
    H&R Race Springs
    Enkei RP01
    16x8 +35 R
    16x7 +32 F
    205/55/16 Falkens all around
    Legend Coupe lip
    Xentec HID kit 6000K
    And some audio work.

And just for the sake of it, here are some pics of my previous cars:

No SR's in those, just stock and slammed.

Well that's it for now. Feel free to ask any questions, and express your opinions without any persecution lol. I really enjoy this forum, and have learned a lot just by using the search button; hence my low post count.
    Last edited by Slick_Nine; 10-01-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: Updated Pics
    ]

Good looking car, and cool looking previous cars as well. Glad you have found the search button and made good use of it as well. If only all members were so keen as to the idea of searching every now and then!

I really like the legend lip btw, it is probably my favorite lip that we can use, and it looks great on your car.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

very cleanly done. and i love the RP01s. are your taillights tinted?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
        very cleanly done. and i love the RP01s. are your taillights tinted?
        No not exactly, I put red vinyl over the amber. So they are all red except for the reverse lights. I'll post some rear pics once my friend has time to load them up.
        ]

Comment

nice ride dude ....where did you find your lips ???

Comment

i spy a s14

i love those rims.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Looks nice!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Looks good, liken those rims. What do you have planed for it?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7_karlos View Post
                  nice ride dude ....where did you find your lips ???
                  Got it at a Junk Yard for $8.25.
                  I was going to buy another coupe lip that I found that was rather beat up at another junk yard, but they wanted $25 so I just left it.

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  i spy a s14

i love those rims.
                  Haha yeah that's my best friends drift car. I am done with 240's for now because I don't have the space and money.
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    Looks good, liken those rims. What do you have planed for it?
                    I don't plan on going fast, but if the opportunity comes up, then maybe an H22

Things that are close to being done are Coilovers to go lower, smaller tire size, and OEM flushmount. Maybe different wheels.
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                      Got it at a Junk Yard for $8.25.
                      I was going to buy another coupe lip that I found that was rather beat up at another junk yard, but they wanted $25 so I just left it.

Haha yeah that's my best friends drift car. I am done with 240's for now because I don't have the space and money.

in which junk yard ? becuase I go to those who are in San Ysidro and I find nothing ... can you tell me the adress ....

Comment

Nissan fTw!!!! Good lookin coupe though!!!

Comment

^^^ haha I second that I am a Nissan head, but before Nissans I used to want a CB7. I'll go back to Nissan hopefully in 2-3 years, but I want to keep the CB7. Such a smooth ride
                          ]

Comment

MOAR pics of the BMW and acura
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                              Well guys I have been on this site for a while now, but I rarely find the need to post.
                              x2 man,thats the same way i am, i had to work hard to get those 30 first post, i just dont feel like saying that much, i just look around

either you have three knowledgeable motorheads living with you or you are one blessed man, two NICE FWD cars and two HOT RWD cars, and its that a basketball goal? oh man, thats my future right there

nice cb man, you thought $25 was too much for a legend lip...... youre wrong for that

Comment

Working...
                              X