Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

seats that fit in a 4 door 90 cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seats that fit in a 4 door 90 cb7

ok all,

I've spent literally 2 hours reading posts and sifting thru threads......I'm hoping for a definitive answer, hopefully from someone who has actually done it. (But any advice is appreciated)

will acura gsr REAR seats from models 90-01 fit in my 4 door cb7? I've read that with some fabbing you can get the front seats in, but I'm referring to the rear seats. From the looks of it, you can get just about any seat with similar dimensions to fit in front, but I'm not going ghetto with only front leather seats, I want similar back seats too.

I know that getting 2 door rears to fit in a 4 door might be tricky, but has anyone actually tried it? I'm willing to give it a go and maybe do a step by step with photos, but if anyone has tried it already I'd love to hear some feedback.

and if not the GSR, what about 02 TL seats? They'd at least be sedan seats, and they look really sweet.
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

yea i would like to know too anyone?

Myspace
    My ride
    my vouches
    H22 fund: $125
    My rides:
    92 civic B16 (sold)
    93 civic B18A (sold)
    93 accord F22A6
    91 civic 4 door (sold)
    98 GSXR 750 traded for B16 swap civic

Comment

im not sure about the gsr or tl seats but i read on here that some 90-93 se cb7s have leather back seats...ive read that they come in cream and black leather...hope that helps you some...

Comment

Originally posted by accord93racer
        im not sure about the gsr or tl seats but i read on here that some 90-93 se cb7s have leather back seats...ive read that they come in cream and black leather...hope that helps you some...
        rare as fuck no help.

but yeah i've been wondering about back seat swaps for a long time, and why no one does them...
        uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
          but yeah i've been wondering about back seat swaps for a long time, and why no one does them...
          yeah, I've seen some awesome looking front seat swaps here, but very few have done a backseat......and as cool as Lexus Is200 or S2000 seats look up front, it looks so *** when the back seat is still factory cloth. And I like to be as nice as possible to the poor losers that are stuck in my back seat

Comment

mmmm, if I see a tl in the junkyard i'll measure em up and compare. Sounds possible if there around the same dimensions.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

It's possible to fit 94-02 Accord leather in our cars.

Mark (ACC0RD22) has 94-97 coupe leather seats in his sedan if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
                rare as fuck no help.

but it is a back seat that fits into the cbs that isnt stock cloth...and its something that someone could look for to make their car unique since it is rare...he was asking about leather back seat swaps and i told him one that i knew...and i think it does help as for something to look for...

Comment

Originally posted by accord93racer
                  ...and i think it does help as for something to look for...
                  yeah man, I appreciate the post. I knew about them already, and they are insanely rare (I've NEVER, EVER seen them in person in my area, and there are about 5 cb7s on every street) but if we all throw in suggestions, we'll all come away with something that works for each of us. Thanks dude

Comment

i have been told that other than the gsr, i heard teg LS seats fit
                    the green bean

Comment

my friend has s2000 seats and he's planning to put in on his accord

you'll just have to do some custom work for the seats to fit.

Comment

a sticky at the top of the Interior forum: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20158

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

thanks cp mike, that sticky was very informative.......but it only really covers front seat swaps...I'm not trying to find out what seats to put up front, I have about 5 choices that all look relatively easy. My main purpose for starting this thread is to gather suggestions about the back seat. If I should be posting elsewhere, let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                            my friend has s2000 seats and he's planning to put in on his accord

you'll just have to do some custom work for the seats to fit.
                            thanks man, but I'm looking for backseats......the s2000 only comes with two, i need two and a bench. and I'm leaning more towards the acura line if theres a relatively compatible model. they're comfier than the s2000 seats

Comment

Front Integra seats fit with modification. I know people use 94-97 accords for the back with lil or no modification.

Comment

Working...
                              X