Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

warning - piece of crap alert. (65k and 51k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warning - piece of crap alert. (65k and 51k)

I bought this for £200, drove it from Belfast to Dublin a few times (once in the snow. With no heater...) then tore it to bits and scrapped it

It was a 2.0l auto, so I got all ancillaries, injectors and a few valves here and there.

Also used most of the driver's side mirror to replace the busted one on the coupé.

Oh and I also got the tow bar, but it weighs a ton so I might just put on the plate behind the bumper and leave the rest until I need it...
    1993 Accord Coupé
    1989 RX7 Turbo II
    1989 Charade Turbo

it doesnt look bad man Just need a new bumper and trunk otherwise Its a pretty clean ride

Comment

lol those things. i cant even tell if thats closer to a civic or an accord, i believe its a CC chassis, right?

can i see a pic of the engine bay?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Alright is that a accord? or is that a civic? Now I am really confused As for the damage it isn't too bad it can be fixed and shouldn't cost to much.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

the back looks like a Civic and the front like a Prelude

I kinda like it

Comment

its a prelivicord

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

who's that giving the ''thumbs up?'' later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                its a prelivicord
                lol I second that. I like it, looks good. I'm pretty sure you can repair the trunk and bumper and it'll be back to its sexy honda platypus self.

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                  As for the damage it isn't too bad it can be fixed and shouldn't cost to much.
                  looks like the quarter panels are creased and dont line up around the tails and trunk. personally for 200 pounds i wouldnt even deal with fixing that...

also, on top of pictures of the engine bay, i also want pics of the interior

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

don't see much accord in it.. looks more like a mix between a 92-95 civic body and the 92-96 lude front

www.aznkid.com

Comment

It's the UK Accord which came after mine. Horrible looking car.

The one in the photos was a bundle of sh_t:

The air box had a rag in it!
                      The dizzy was missing two bolts.
                      The alt. was missing a bolt.
                      The heater was broke.
                      The auto box was harsh even after a full oil change.
                      And the body was beyond repair.

I bought it as a gamble and it turned out to be so bad it was funny. It was as if some kid had been playing with spanners all over it.

I took everything so you can have pictures of the rest if you want, but it's trashed now.

Oh and the thumbs up is my brother. He also owns a vehicle which is popular in the US - anyone here seen/have a KLR650?

* It's listed as 4th Gen on Parkers but a CB7 is US 4th gen? Is this stuff on an FAQ?
                      1993 Accord Coupé
                      1989 RX7 Turbo II
                      1989 Charade Turbo

Comment

[QUOTE=doddy]

dang that shit looks sick ill rock one of thows and to top it of is see "JDM "right side

Comment

Originally posted by aznkid.com
                          don't see much accord in it.. looks more like a mix between a 92-95 civic body and the 92-96 lude front
                          from the side it looks like a 5th gen. accord, but your right the front looks like a lude and the back somewhat resembles a civic
                          traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
                          broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

Comment

Man! I dont know what to feel good or bad but I'm leanin' towards really bad. Can you post some interior pics? Maybe I we can feel better
                            14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

* It's listed as 4th Gen on Parkers but a CB7 is US 4th gen? Is this stuff on an FAQ?
                              1990-93 accords are 4th gens, we also call them by their chassis code, CB7. Yes there are faqs with this info and more.

I assume the car you had there was similiar to our 5th gen. (94-97)

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X