Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Would a 92-93 hood fit to a 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would a 92-93 hood fit to a 91

I was just wondering if a 92-93 hood fit a 91 LX 4 door with no problem, because I want to replace my old, paint faided, broken hood.?
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

im pretty sure it will. i have 9091 headlights on my 92. and the 9293 hood i have (OEM replacement) fits perfectly over my lights.
    the only place where something might not fit is the curvature of the front of the hood. the 9091 lights and such are flatter than the 9293 lights, but only after the front of the light curves down. so the top of the light should be in the same spot front to back as the 9293 lights.

Comment

All hoods are the same.

Comment

Yes, all hoods are the same. I have a hood off a 90 on my 93, no problem.

Comment

all hoods are the same, minus the location of the rubber seal strip along the front edge. 9293 have the seal along the very front edge, it seals against the headlights and grille, where the 9091 have the seal a bit further back, and it seals against the top of the radiator support.

either would work just fine... if youre looking for a hood thats color matched to your car, pay close attention because many cb7 colors changed slightly for the 9293 years.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yes i tried it one time with my fathers cb7, it was a 92 and mine is a 91.
            [SIZE=4] IMPACT
            [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Comment

Thanks just wondering because my cuz is going to buy a carbon hood and Im taking his 93 hood and put it on my 91 cuz mine is f**ked that way I wont have to buy one. LOL.
              ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                  Does a bear shit in the woods?
                  is Sho Nuff stupid??

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                    is Sho Nuff stupid??
                    I guess he's trying to be a comedian tell him dat.
                    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

it will fit

Comment

Coupes and sedans have the same hoods?

When you say "all hoods are the same", does that mean I can get the hood from a coupe 92 and put it in my 93 sedan?

I really need to changed my hood

Comment

I believe all the 90-93 parts are the same..except for side mirrors between coupes and sedans. (grr!)
                          whats wrong with your hood? I need a new hood...if I can find one cheaply and locally...

Comment

Working...
                          X