Originally posted by ALOW1

wOWWOW thats awesome!!!

Props to you dude!!1

REally nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
      thats attractive.
      i know.

I HATE small dogs, especially chihuahuas.

Nothing smaller than a bulldog for me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
        wOWWOW thats awesome!!!

Props to you dude!!1

REally nice!
        Thanks man. Its the only picture we have of him looking like that. Hes wearing a red cape with a superman S symbol on the back.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        i know.

I HATE small dogs, especially chihuahuas.

Nothing smaller than a bulldog for me.

I dont hate small dogs, I dont really care for chihuahuas though, unless they are quite, most of them seem really noisey.

I grew up with a few different dogs over the years though. I have very found memories of growing up and my dad had a Siberian Husky and me and my brother used to get on him and he would let us ride him.

We had mainly poodles after that, and my parents breed them so I was used to having them around. Mom ran a great dog grooming business for years in a shop connected to the house and on busy days I remember washing dogs and helping her out.

Mom and dad still breed. You guys can check her dogs out at: http://www.reallyredpoodles.com

Her dogs are great. A few years back I got my hands on a Siberian Husky that was abused really bad and he wasnt in very good shape, all boney looking and the like.

I took him in and registered him and the what not though I didnt want a big dog, or a shedding dog. I had found memories of the one I grew up with when i was young so I always had a thing for them.

Mine turned out to be a very good dog, he walks on a leash good is potty trained and filled out good after being properly nurished. He lives in the house with us and I let him sleep in bed with us if he wants.....

Anyways heres a pic of me and my dog.

I never wanted a dog at the point in life when i got him but we made it work out. When the time comes though for something else I might go back to getting a small dog. Or a Standard Poodle.

Comment

Is that natural?
          Originally posted by deevergote
          ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
          Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
          Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
          04 WRX stg 2 sedan
          Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk
            Is that natural?

the blue?

No its pet hair dye

Comment

personally i prefer yellow labs, especially the puppies...had one for 13 years...he was effin awesome..

thats me and him when i was maybe 5 or 6...he was a cutie.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
                personally i prefer yellow labs, especially the puppies...had one for 13 years...he was effin awesome..

thats me and him when i was maybe 5 or 6...he was a cutie.

Awwwww you two were cute!!!!

Labs are good dogs. Theyve been rat3d one of the top 5 dogs to own!!

Comment

I wouldnt have a poodle to begin with..... Especially a blue one. lol. Later

Comment

no i wouldnt own one i hate poodles lol but those look cool but i still wouldnt own one

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

WTF is wrong with you people!?!?!?
                      R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                      FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                      Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

cotton candy!!!!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Personally, I'm a mid-size dog man. Labs and German Shepards are the size limit for me. Nothing smaller than a blue heeler. Poodles...meh, never really liked them.
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

no offense bro but
                            dude driving cb7 w/blue poodle head popping out...
                            it's freaky... if u r chick, then it will all make sense...
                            i don like small dogs that barks alots...
                            whenever i go to dog beach or park,
                            those dogs alway are beggin to get smashed by running/barkin around w/o leash, getting my babes pissed, and owners r like "don worry about him BC he cant do no demege..." thurrrr...
                            it's my dogs that i m concern, they might catch little dog n just lunchin him
                            and i get sued... even thos my dogs r leashed n everything...
                            pls don get blue poodle, or if u already have him pls pls pls keep the leash on whenever dog is out... i know all they can do is annoye shit out....
                            but u might wanna think of other bigger dog owners...
                            Pls do not stick Type-R or DOHC Vtec stickers
                            if you do not have'm under the hood...
                            that just makes you SUPER
                            RRRRRRRRRRRicer....

Comment

Originally posted by Allgonoshow
                              no offense bro but
                              dude driving cb7 w/blue poodle head popping out...
                              it's freaky... if u r chick, then it will all make sense...
                              i don like small dogs that barks alots...
                              whenever i go to dog beach or park,
                              those dogs alway are beggin to get smashed by running/barkin around w/o leash, getting my babes pissed, and owners r like "don worry about him BC he cant do no demege..." thurrrr...
                              it's my dogs that i m concern, they might catch little dog n just lunchin him
                              and i get sued... even thos my dogs r leashed n everything...
                              pls don get blue poodle, or if u already have him pls pls pls keep the leash on whenever dog is out... i know all they can do is annoye shit out....
                              but u might wanna think of other bigger dog owners...
                              what the fuck did you just say!?

Comment

Working...
                              X