those in the army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those in the army

for those currently in the army heres my situation....

i helped a guy co-signed for a bike 3 years ago and last night i found out he isnt paying his dues for the past 3 months. its affecting my credit really bad.

i dont have his current address or phone number because he was stationed on numerous bases. i tried to contact him on myspace but obviously he isnt answering back.

the loan company is now gonna be after me if i dont pay or have him pay.

so is there anyone that can do anything to locate this guy. i want to talk to his commanding officer so we can get this settled.

his name is KIM MACARANAS. any thing will help! thanks guys.

im in urgent need. i have 10 days to figure out something.

naw he is well alive.

Comment

i can look him up!

I might have to wait till i get to work in a few hours but i have ways to look him up since im in the Army.

Comment

ya i cant login from home so ill check this thread at work!

Comment

thank you soo much ralphie!

Comment

from the legal/bank standpoint, youre fucked, and better start paying off the loan if you want your credit to get better

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

did u co sign for a stranger?

i dont know shit about signing or co signing or any of that bullshit but it still doesnt sound like a good idea at all
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

that co-signer WAS a friend now that i know what is happening now.

Comment

As Mike said, you are fucked...apparently he doesnt give a shit about his credit so he is definately not gonna give a fuck about yours. Speaking to his commanding officer wont do anything because its not the army's business. I hope Ralphie can get you some info so you can atleast get to talk to him.......
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Temporarily moving to So.Cal so Jed can moderate this thread...

My job deals with people who are behind on their payments... occasionally I'll do auto loans, but usually mortgages. As far as I know with the automotive stuff, they often won't accept a partial payment. They want it all up front. That means you have 10 days to scrape up what, about $1000, assuming the bike was in the 10,000 range? Harsh!

Hopefully you can find him. If you can, take the bike!

Good luck man... sounds like a crappy situation. When it comes to money, you really learn who your friends are... and sadly, you find out that you have fewer than you thought!

Comment

Thats everything i could pull up dude.

If you cant get him from that number, google WRAMC and call the hospital and tell them you need to talk to Alpha companys commander...theyll figure out what you mean lol.

Hope this helps.
                      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 07-10-2007, 03:56 AM.

Comment

thank you soo much ralphie! your on point.

i didnt see a number there so i emailed the commanding segeant.

Comment

many times this is a personal cell and so if he sees your area code or doesnt know the # he wont answer...

i was going to test call the #'s but i didnt want to make anyone suspicious so i figured id post the info and let you handle your business.

Good luck to you my friend. A messy sitation indeed. In the future never cosign with ANYONE for ANYTHING unless you could swear on your own life that they are trustworthy....cosigning can be nasty....

And never do business with military peeps, its not that theyre shady but we do move around a lot and we cant do shit about it so its always a hassle.
                          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 07-10-2007, 03:57 AM.

Comment

i appreciate all youve done.

i couldnt get the number to the hospital and talk to command but i have sent an email to the commanding sergeant.

and mr gemini, the army will get involved since they're troops arnt supposed to get into any shit under the law. i already talked to a few militants already.

Comment

Yea the command can come down on troops if they dont pay bills and run up charge cards...ive seen it happen.

Banks even send your unit notices when you overdraft...

I dont know, but its how it is.

You gotta remember, the only authorized sex position in the military is missionary and adultery isnt only immoral its illegal under UCMJ.

Its a different world lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X