SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcb7
    wilson when ever you have a chance could you photoshop these on my car please

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=9519
    lol, those are some nice ass rims.. i was about to get some but they were sold before i could get them..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yea those rims are NICE!!!

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

LOL im not surprised to find this thread

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
          well the most whored thread is the what is new with your car thread. If anything that thread should be turned into our official whoring thread.
          Eh, lets keep it the same. I mean....we all like to know whats new with others cars and stuff....It doesn't matter if it goes off topic from time to time

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
            Eh, lets keep it the same. I mean....we all like to know whats new with others cars and stuff....It doesn't matter if it goes off topic from time to time
            I know what you mean, but I was just saying that if any thread deserved to be our official whoring thread that was it. We should just leave everything alone.

Comment

I know what you mean, but I was just saying that if any thread deserved to be our official whoring thread that was it. We should just leave everything alone.

Yeah thats cool, no sense in giving a Jed a headache from to much mod work

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

really? you dont get the tools-split thread option?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

c'mon, let's not pick on jed. he's doing the best he can.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i tried with the picture

lol

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      really? you dont get the tools-split thread option?

maybe i do mike? i just dont know what all the keys do yet. i didnt wanna mess up a thread cause i pressed the wrong button. still new at this

Comment

well the most whored thread is the what is new with your car thread. If anything that thread should be turned into our official whoring thread.
                        I was actually hoping they would just change the title not really start this one..I just wanting to see what people thought.. I just figure with all these forums going it would just be easier to keep in one thread like that one.... just change the name or stick to the topic,,, It just if you wanna go off topic about something post in whoring section or just call the damn person .... I can't keep up with peoples phone conversations on the net... Hey jed I was wondering if It was possible to keep open a thread like this and not go torward your post count .... That I think may actually work and we would be the only regoinal group with our own off topic ..... WoW that one actually just came to me... But anyways I would just like to see it more oganized,,,, meets, photoshoots, perfomance, you get the picture... just my .02 ......

oh and keep the drunk thread .....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                          I was actually hoping they would just change the title not really start this one..I just wanting to see what people thought.. I just figure with all these forums going it would just be easier to keep in one thread like that one.... just change the name or stick to the topic,,, It just if you wanna go off topic about something post in whoring section or just call the damn person .... I can't keep up with peoples phone conversations on the net... Hey jed I was wondering if It was possible to keep open a thread like this and not go torward your post count .... That I think may actually work and we would be the only regoinal group with our own off topic ..... WoW that one actually just came to me... But anyways I would just like to see it more oganized,,,, meets, photoshoots, perfomance, you get the picture... just my .02 ......

oh and keep the drunk thread .....
                          your probably thinking of a forum in a regional forum. something that would be easier if someone were to make a seperate website just for so cal. which i wouldnt think would be popular because there isnt enough tuners to have one.

basically the "OFFICIAL SoCal thread" is supposed to be a lounge, OT thread where everyone can post what they want or what they feel.

actually i have an idea and ill merge this with that.

Comment

wilson, one more favor to ask, can you just slam the car on the rims it has now?
                            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                              wilson, one more favor to ask, can you just slam the car on the rims it has now?

Comment

damn looks so natural, thanks wilson
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X