• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look closely at the cap of those wheels you can see it says ADR
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      If you look closely at the cap of those wheels you can see it says ADR

Ive Thought that but Apon lookin for those wheels using the name ADR ive found nothing man , not one wheel even looks close ..

Thanks Though
      -Sean- Noxidea
      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
        Ive Thought that but Apon lookin for those wheels using the name ADR ive found nothing man , not one wheel even looks close ..

Thanks Though
        -Sean- Noxidea

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/ADR/ADR.htm

Scroll down - ADR Version II (2)

You're welcome!!
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

My friend has those V2s on his 240, the rear has this fatty as lip! omg so sexy, and they look fucking cool on your car too!

Its Oriental story time!

so i work at a grocery store, there is this korean chick who works as a checker, She was trying to put something back and couldnt find it. So my friend takes her to where the item goes, and Tells her to open her eyes next time! BWUAHAHA PWNED! then he realized what he had just said..
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            Its Oriental story time!

so i work at a grocery store, there is this korean chick who works as a checker, She was trying to put something back and couldnt find it. So my friend takes her to where the item goes, and Tells her to open her eyes next time! BWUAHAHA PWNED! then he realized what he had just said..
            OMFG! ROFL! Hopefully she realized it wasn't intentional and didn't get offended.

Comment

awesome pictures everybody, looks like a fun meet!

btw d11crzy, not knocking you at all, but your camera has an obnoxiously poorly designed lens... what kind of camera is it? the incorrect FOV is most visible in this pic

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Hes a ****** mike, what do you expect? we beaners buy the cheapest we can find!
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                  Hes a ****** mike, what do you expect? we beaners buy the cheapest we can find!
                  hahaah, I see you still have some beanerness in ya, lol

Mike,

my camera I use is the Kodak C330. Also, I was super zoomed in, so the pic would be bad anyways. I wasnt really worrying too much about picture quality at the meet, lol. I just wanted some pics and vids. But yea, I'm saving up to by a way better camera.

*edit*
                  wtf is FOV? lol, im still trying to learn the terms and what not. but i havent come across this one yet. qui es?
                  Last edited by d112crzy; 03-14-2006, 10:58 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

dont buy one yet,we all have white friends who sell stuff cheap,just wait for the time and rob your friend....lol J/K

Comment

TIME TO EXPLAIN,,,,
                      1. no members thread yet. reason for this, is due to the fact that my paint is absolutly CRAP. i mean it looks like my car has Lepracy or somtin. girls wont even come close to my car..... . but she is pretty quick.....
                      2. the wheels are ADR VERSION 2's. they have been discontinued in the four lug version for about 2 years now. do some hunting and you will find a set. the size of my shoe is 18"x8" wide. the souls on my shoes are 215/35/18. and trust me. shoe size has nothing to do with the other things size.
                      i'll get a members ride section up in about a month or so. want b4 and after pics w/ the new paint.
                      but hey, thanks for noticing my lil bucket of crap. its a work in progress......

Comment

Sheesh, I think your car looks good.... It's a "work in progress" like many other member's rides. As long as you make, well......progress!! lol
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          my camera I use is the Kodak C330. Also, I was super zoomed in, so the pic would be bad anyways. I wasnt really worrying too much about picture quality at the meet, lol. I just wanted some pics and vids. But yea, I'm saving up to by a way better camera.
                          *edit*
                          wtf is FOV? lol, im still trying to learn the terms and what not. but i havent come across this one yet. qui es?
                          yeah i understand, i have a kodak easyshare c7330 which is an old model compared to yours being zoomed in would account for it, like you said. so about FOV, it stands for "field of view" ... its named that because it describes how much of an area in front of the camera the lens fits onto the area of the photograph... most common example of this is the Fisheye effect, which has a very wide FOV: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../carresize.jpg (uncle_el's photo)... the lens takes so much area, from the walkway on the left all the way to the stairs on the right, and from the ground under el's feet up to the sky above his head... fitting this much area onto a single small photo ends up making it look rounded and and all the edges are squeezed in, like you see. with a lens with a more "normal" FOV probably would have taken a photo capturing maybe just the siding on the left to the bushes on the right, and wouldnt be all scrunched (sp?) in. your photo had a FOV more narrow than whats "normal" which zoomed in too far onto the car (like you said) and STRETCHED all the edges of the photo (notice the opposite effect)... most visible by the rear end of the wagon being taller than the front, and the tire in the back appearing bigger than the front one...

hope i explained it well

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            yeah i understand, i have a kodak easyshare c7330 which is an old model compared to yours being zoomed in would account for it, like you said. so about FOV, it stands for "field of view" ... its named that because it describes how much of an area in front of the camera the lens fits onto the area of the photograph... most common example of this is the Fisheye effect, which has a very wide FOV: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../carresize.jpg (uncle_el's photo)... the lens takes so much area, from the walkway on the left all the way to the stairs on the right, and from the ground under el's feet up to the sky above his head... fitting this much area onto a single small photo ends up making it look rounded and and all the edges are squeezed in, like you see. with a lens with a more "normal" FOV probably would have taken a photo capturing maybe just the siding on the left to the bushes on the right, and wouldnt be all scrunched (sp?) in. your photo had a FOV more narrow than whats "normal" which zoomed in too far onto the car (like you said) and STRETCHED all the edges of the photo (notice the opposite effect)... most visible by the rear end of the wagon being taller than the front, and the tire in the back appearing bigger than the front one...

hope i explained it well
                            ha! yes! I knew there was something wrong with my pics, lol, I noticed that all the cars looked really stretched in the back. I was like wtf!.lol. but yea, thanks for that explanation mike, very helpful. Like I said tho, im gona buy another camera or I might just "borrow" someones from the NW crew since I'm a ******....

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              ha! yes! I knew there was something wrong with my pics, lol, I noticed that all the cars looked really stretched in the back. I was like wtf!.lol. but yea, thanks for that explanation mike, very helpful. Like I said tho, im gona buy another camera or I might just "borrow" someones from the NW crew since I'm a ******....
                              Beaners don't borrow they steal....or never give it back.
                              "form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                                awesome pictures everybody, looks like a fun meet!

btw d11crzy, not knocking you at all, but your camera has an obnoxiously poorly designed lens... what kind of camera is it? the incorrect FOV is most visible in this pic

I'm just enjoying the cheap publicity while you explain photo terms lol

Comment

Working...
                                X