OEM fog light install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM fog light install

Does anybody in the bay have experience installing OEM fogs? I'm getting really sick and tired of waiting for this guy to do it.

Just thought I would ask. 4GAccordH22 and I are about to attempt it ourselves, but it would be nice to have help from someone that has been there.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

wow this place is fucking dead!!! come on yay area!
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Try pming Kurobei. He's done it before. Key thing is to just take your time with the dremel. TimmyOtool has great results from using the dremel.

Comment

I'm down. You can bring it up here since I have most of the tools we'll need... Anyone else? I've got beer and a fridge in the garage!
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Ive got a set waiting to install... Shouldn't be too hard i dont think. Do you guys have the rubber modlings? Any suggestions on a something good that would work to improvise with? cuz i dont have them
          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

lets have us an old fashioned fog light install party! YEE HAW!!!

Shuebakka - You can use the plastic auto trim that goes around door edges to protect them. I'm sure you've seen it before. Any auto parts store should have it. However, I hear that if you do a good cutting job you really don't need the rubber trim. BTW, I have some OEM trim just in case. hehe
            Nevermind the fact I had to slit a few throats to get them. Eh, not really. I just bought them off greencb7.

Comment

search for my DIY guide....

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

oh trust me mike, i have every piece of foglight info from this site printed out.

Comment

Dude call me up and I can come over and we can atleast get the harness and the switch goin and then all you have to do is get it cut out!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordlxcb7
                    Dude call me up and I can come over and we can atleast get the harness and the switch goin and then all you have to do is get it cut out!!!
                    Why don't you both head up my way and we can get them installed! And I can get my harnesses!

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

damn.. i need to move my ass down to the main bay area. so much fun goin on

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

you can bring the beer f22! haha

ok guys lets seriously do this. Brenden and I can roll up there and try to get these bad boys installed. I'll say next weekend would be cool. However I might be going to Great America Saturday. So I'll let you know whats up.

BTW, if any of you want to roll with me to GA, let me know.

Comment

OK, Next Sunday is coo with me. All are welcome! Bring grub!

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                            OK, Next Sunday is coo with me. All are welcome! Bring grub!
                            Sunday wouldn't work for me! Sorry!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

ah, you suck Brenden! hey, we can start the wireing if you want to help. let me know what your schedule is like.

Comment

Working...
                              X