• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so do we have a set time and place?
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
      ok if its at noon then im down...ill keep checking to see where u guys decide for the location
      Absolutely not. Who do you think you're dealing with?
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
        Absolutely not. Who do you think you're dealing with?
        what
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I don't see much interest in this but I'm gonna say we meet on Route 1 near Menlo Park and Woodbridge mall. That's smack in the middle of Jersey and easy to get to from the north, south, and NYC. There's tons of restaurants to choose from, even a park or 2. And you could go shopping afterwards if you wanted to. We could meet at a park first or go straight to a restaurant.
          So there's Steak and Ale, Friday's, Uno's, Charlie Brown's Steakhouse, IHOP, Benihana, Macaroni Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Ruby Tuesday's, a Diner, and I know of a good real Chinese place. All in that area.
          I'm sure all the places will be crowded so I say we meet at a park and hang out a bit before, then have an early dinner. I don't think we have to worry about anyone caring about "all" of us. It seems only 6-7 tops would come to this.

Who's in and where would you like to go?

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
            I don't see much interest in this but I'm gonna say we meet on Route 1 near Menlo Park and Woodbridge mall. That's smack in the middle of Jersey and easy to get to from the north, south, and NYC. There's tons of restaurants to choose from, even a park or 2. And you could go shopping afterwards if you wanted to. We could meet at a park first or go straight to a restaurant.
            So there's Steak and Ale, Friday's, Uno's, Charlie Brown's Steakhouse, IHOP, Benihana, Macaroni Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Ruby Tuesday's, a Diner, and I know of a good real Chinese place. All in that area.
            I'm sure all the places will be crowded so I say we meet at a park and hang out a bit before, then have an early dinner. I don't think we have to worry about anyone caring about "all" of us. It seems only 6-7 tops would come to this.

Who's in and where would you like to go?

I'm down for that. Being more central will definitely be better for the southern and Philly guys. Cheesecake Factory and Benihana will probably be a bit on the pricey side for most. The rest should be good.

Comment

last meet at hooters was a lot of fun, they didnt care about us being there, and the girls came out to take pics with our cars the food was good, but all i had was a cheesesteak so i cant speak for everything.

im down for wherever, as long as we can all sit down and eat together.

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/hooters_meet.jpg[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

If I go ill have my new car.

Comment

so how far is this new place that we might be meeting from sj
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

An hour or so.

Comment

i think im gonna go ill let ya know later on next week once its all finalized on the spot.
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                        i think im gonna go ill let ya know later on next week once its all finalized on the spot.
                        i havent seen you in forever jay!!! i cant wait to see the mustang, you better be there

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I am dumpin my POS, not worth the hassle...I shoulda ditched it when the motor died. Maybe I can salvage the head. The mechanic said he doesn't wanna touch the car. Fuck it!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Hey Glory a mechanic told me he could hear some rod knock when he was checking out my exhaust. So I'm not too far behind you with this engine.
                            Blah, on to the Fit!

So what about IHOP you guys? Cheap, you can stuff your face. But no drinking there.
                            I like Friday's and Macaroni Grill.

MY RIDE

Comment

i don't think i can make it on the 23rd or any other weekend this year for that matter. next year maybe. sorry guys.
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                I am dumpin my POS, not worth the hassle...I shoulda ditched it when the motor died. Maybe I can salvage the head. The mechanic said he doesn't wanna touch the car. Fuck it!!!!
                                say what the mechanic doesnt wanna touch the f22b?

Comment

Working...
                                X