No announcement yet.

Jersey holiday meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be there for sure as long as its for 12:00pm but i gotta leave like round 4:00 probly....but u can put me down
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Man... I won't be able to make it. My boss just got fired (for a bullshit reason, IMO) and they called a mandatory meeting at 2pm. If I can make it up there afterwards, I might try it. I want to meet some of the people I've only known online for so long!

If the meeting lasts till 3, I could probably make it by 4. I've got uslspct's number, so I'll be in touch with him.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Man... I won't be able to make it. My boss just got fired (for a bullshit reason, IMO) and they called a mandatory meeting at 2pm. If I can make it up there afterwards, I might try it. I want to meet some of the people I've only known online for so long!

If the meeting lasts till 3, I could probably make it by 4. I've got uslspct's number, so I'll be in touch with him.
        damn taht sucks...if you gonna make it by 4 i will stay til 4:30 to meet the ruler of cb7tuner.com
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Suuuuuurrrrrreeeeee.....

Um we can push this back in time if you guys would like for like a late lunch or early dinner. Sun goes down at 4:30. Whatever that means.

Assuming we're meeting around 12-1 I've updated the first page.
          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

bump for a jerzey meet .. im not goin dunno anyone there nore do i have a accord lol if my boy was goin id roll lol but bump hope it turns out good and on a side note

93cb7ExCoupe

car looks clean as fawk.. from the pic in ur sig it makes me want one

Originally posted by boosted4life
            ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Comment

Im definitely in. Can someone post an address or directions to the meeting place? please

Comment

mid-high 40's and RAIN

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  mid-high 40's and RAIN
                  if i dont do what i got to do im down but mike just stated rain so no

Comment

Mid 50's and rain. I'm still coming. So we'll keep it for around noon.
                    I'll try and think of a spot with a parking garage. Menlo mall has one but there's no way we're finding spots. Rutgers has one and the school will be empty.

What are peoples thoughts on where to eat? Maybe we'll meet straight there if we can't get a spot under cover for us all to hang out and take some pictures. But damn we have to take some pictures.

CPMike, you finish my brake line?

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

ill probably still go if its raining.

and no its not done yet, just halfway... i dont have a bench vice and i havent been home the same time as anybody else to get somebody to hold it for me, haha. ill have it done by then, though!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i ll be there if its early afternoon im making the trip from ct back to nj for the holiday planning on leaving like 9 or 10am from CT so if the meet is on i hiope its early like 1 or 2

Comment

yall some bitches..OMG RAIHN NOOO

fuck outta here...ill be there

man the fuck up

Comment

Well, they had me scheduled for a shift, but I gave it up. Now I just need to haul ass out of the meeting as quickly as possible (we open at 3 on Saturdays, so they have to be done by then). I should be able to scoot up there by 4, 4:30 at the very latest (assuming it's in the area I'm thinking...). It just sucks that my car will be in such sorry shape! Steelies on front, hood sitting crooked, dirty as hell... dunno if I'll have time to get it looking better!

Where exactly are we meeting again?

Comment

Well I said the park because we can hang out a bit first and take some pictures but if it's raining then no. I want to have a good sit down with everyone but i also want ot see the cars and take some pictures.
                              We need a parking deck to chill at.

MY RIDE

Comment

If I'm not working tomorrow, I'll have NO cash... which means I might be driving the blue meanie to the meet It has a full tank. The CB7 is down to a quarter from my route today. My boss (the one that didn't get fired) screwed up and scheduled me and meg for today (when we requested off) instead of tomorrow (and he put that as a request!). I have $3 in my pocket right now!

I'll be bringing decals. Buy some decals from me so I can afford to eat something!

Comment

Working...
                                X