This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im asking any NJers for help

Eric (mayberry4thgen) has $357 of my money. I "bought" some shocks from him in June, but he hasnt done a damn thing about it. Weve talked on the phone once and online twice about it. (I can send anyone interested the deadaim log if they wanna find out more) Each time he has given me a date that hell do something, he has completely failed to come through. If anyone knows him, knows where he is, knows how to talk to him/get $357 out of him/kick his ass, I might even post a reward Please help me out, guys.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

hes around my area BUT you know what ill pm you right now
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yea he's close to me too. im friends with him on myspace and he lives in orange county NY

Comment

i've helped so many of you people and the time that i needed help most i got called a crook and a scammer. i know money is a touchy issue but i obviously dont have alot of it. i paid lx rida back. i promised i'd pay mxcx back too. just be patient. im not a fuckin crook. i just had some bad luck thats all.

mods, deev, and atx in particular. you guys run a great site. dont worry about me posting anymore, im not looking to cause trouble.i just felt i needed to clear a few things up before i really left for good.

to the cb7 crew thats still cool with me, you know where to find me, i havent gone anywhere. you guys have made this site what it is today and well, keep goin with it.
        that is all. have a good one guys-eric

one last side note, if any of you feel the need to come see me. id be happy to talk to you in person. im on aim.

Comment

Originally posted by irishone
          i've helped so many of you people and the time that i needed help most i got called a crook and a scammer. i know money is a touchy issue but i obviously dont have alot of it. i paid lx rida back. i promised i'd pay mxcx back too. just be patient. im not a fuckin crook. i just had some bad luck thats all.

mods, deev, and atx in particular. you guys run a great site. dont worry about me posting anymore, im not looking to cause trouble.i just felt i needed to clear a few things up before i really left for good.

to the cb7 crew thats still cool with me, you know where to find me, i havent gone anywhere. you guys have made this site what it is today and well, keep goin with it.
          that is all. have a good one guys-eric

one last side note, if any of you feel the need to come see me. id be happy to talk to you in person. im on aim.
          I have met Eric in person, and he didn't seem like a scammer type. I remember at the beginning of the 3way deal he was telling me how he was in some trouble with the law (don't want to give details here) and then I didn't speak to him for a couple days after that.

I didn't want to get involved in something thats not my business, but this situation peaked my interest, and after speaking to him in person (at Honda Day) he explained the situation completely and I'm 100% sure if mxcx were to help him out, he'd pay him back in full.

I wanted to post before, but I was afraid people would try to sh1t on me saying that I'm not involved in the situation, how would I know exactly how it is... you know?
          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Sorry I even started this thread*, but I have a few points to make:
            1) the kicking ass part is and has been a joke, sorry for not specifying.
            2) Im still short a good chunk of money after a whole two months. A good chunk of money that I need for school. Thats why Im so pissed.
            3) theres really not a lot I can do to help out. Im sorry, but my options are limited, too.

*wasnt the best decision on my part, obviously.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Somebody help me. Im starting to realize that my talking to him isnt going to do anything when I get little more than "fuck off" from him. Please, somebody help me with this low life.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                Somebody help me. Im starting to realize that my talking to him isnt going to do anything when I get little more than "fuck off" from him. Please, somebody help me with this low life.
                He still has all of your $357?

Comment

Not a cent. Hes said time and time again that hes going to either send me money or ship me a strut bar (he asked if he could send me that instead of some of the money, I said ok) he hasnt. Ive lost count of how many times hes said something and failed to come though.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

No one feels like helping?
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

He's in Orange County, NY? Not exactly close to many of us Jersians, unless you live at the very north end. Maybe someone outside NYC can help. But what would you like someone to do? Make him give you the shocks or the money? If he just doesn't have either, nothing is gonna work.
                      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Oh. Last I knew he was in NJ..whoops.
                        And this should tell you where his priorities lie-
                        Originally posted by his away message tonight (newskoolhippy on aim)
                        gas. cigarettes. beer. and another random night out. lovin it.
                        Something tells me he can pay me back whenever he wants. Fuck, I dont know what to do.
                        Last edited by texasvtak; 09-03-2005, 01:51 AM.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Im int he process of filing a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center / Internet Crime Complaint Center. I need all the pertinent information I can get.
                          I need any of the following I can get-
                          Information about the Individual/Business that victimized you
                          Business Name:
                          First Name:
                          Middle Name:
                          Last Name:
                          Address (continued):
                          Suite/Apt./Mail Stop:
                          City:
                          State:
                          Zip Code / Route:
                          Phone Number:
                          Email Address:
                          Somebody help me. Ive got tuition due TODAY and Im going to have to borrow from my parents. I need my 360 back.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

he just recently moved, so i no longer have his current address. ill try to find out though.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                              if mxcx were to help him out, he'd pay him back in full.
                              yeah, mxcx needs to help him out since he already has $357 of his.
                              flawless logic
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X