Official NJ Meet Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official NJ Meet Thread..

Lets make this a more organized/updated planning thread..dates..suggestions on locations..etc nah meeaaaann...we really need an NJ meet...because Conn. is dumb far..im willing to take the drive but why go all the way there when we can have a meet round here

no come to the ct meet bye.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Ok, cool.

First, let's get a location. I vote for South Jersey

We can do it at a park, empty parking lot (the old Rt 30 Mart lot is huge and empty... easy to find too) or someplace else. The malls are a bad idea, and any packed area (like an amusement park) is just too crowded.

Comment

Which RT. 30 MArt are u talking about?
        Are you talking about the Berlin Mart?

Comment

Maybe where Kmart used to be.
          And it's got to be in a town where the po-po won't bother us.
          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
            Which RT. 30 MArt are u talking about?
            Are you talking about the Berlin Mart?
            You can tell when you're old when no one knows the Rt 30 mart...

It's before the Berlin Mart as you're heading East on 30. It's in Clementon, I think. Pass the Burger King, pass the tire place, and look for the empty lot with the closed down building. That used to be the Rt30 Mart (the dirt mall to end all dirt malls...) I learned to drive in that lot!

Comment

im down for wherever, but my car is gonna look like crap...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Im Down 4 it im right in Central Jersey, but my car is gonna be at the body shop like in 2 weeks so i hope this ones for the beginning of July or something.. Lets get this popping:

Comment

i am also down i live rite across the bridge in Delaware

Comment

i might be down if its not gunna be a 5 hour drive to south jersey, deev how long did it take to get to norwalk where jan lives?

Comment

hell yeah finally a meet back home...route 30 mart is big and empty but theres mad glass and cops do hang out there sometimes, it is on the white horse pike in lindenwold down the street from New freedom road intersection, also near a tire shop...blah blah blah....could be good tho

-sean
                      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

id go but the shit sounds far as hell can anyone punch me up a mapquest?

Comment

It's basically 20 minutes east of Philly on Rt 30.

Anyone who wants to mapquest it, just punch in Clementon NJ and see where it takes you. Clementon is fairly small, and you would be damn close to the mart ANYWHERE in that town!

From there, I would say it's close to 4-5 hours from Soy's place... MAYBE as little as 3. We took so many stops on the way up to CT that I'm not sure exactly how long it took us. It's roughly an hour and a half to two hours south of NYC, I would say.

Sean's right about the glass... though most of it is dust. Nothing tire-damaging. Cops do hang out there, but if we're not causing trouble, what can they do? We should have a backup just in case though... Berlin Park, maybe? The back of the Atco Multiplex (the parking lot is HUGE)? Lindenwold high parking lot? The lot at the 4th and Scott field (that one is pretty much directed at Sean alone... )?

Any suggestions would be good. No malls, no active parking lots, no schools (unless you KNOW there won't be trouble...)

Comment

any official date yet, im interested this is gonna be my first meet.....

Comment

Nothing yet, but it seems like it'll probably be soon. I'm off every Saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X