Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So some information for the Spring meet is in the MI meet thread, check the original post.

Some things are in need of discussion, so check it out.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150773
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      So some information for the Spring meet is in the MI meet thread, check the original post.

Some things are in need of discussion, so check it out.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150773
      I put in my 2 cents if BC is where you guys really want to have it

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiz0eMo51o

Hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6EX...eature=related-This is sexy
        Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 01-28-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Is the first one yours?

I can't really hear anything on the second. It just blows out the camera mic
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
            Is the first one yours?

yeah he wishes. he would probably get an audi before he could get a chance to build his mx6 lol.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
            91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
            funds for swap:$000.00
            Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
            Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Is the first one yours?

The first one is a stock MX-6 with bolt-ons- Not mine but pretty much exactly the same as mine. KLZE and I've got an intake and exhaust(new stainless steel piping to a magnaflow muffler.)

the second one just has a NASTY turbo setup with nitrous

Comment

I have some upsetting news.
                Currently im living with my grandpa and the company he works for is re-locating him to New Mexico.
                In as little as 2 weeks.... . And because i have nowhere else to go, im gonna have to go with.

But eventhough i have to sell my recently purchsed CB . I'll be selling it to my brother most likely.
                So it'll be in good hands.
                Last edited by nate'sCB7; 02-02-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                  Currently im living with my grandpa and the company he works for is re-locating him to New Mexico.
                  In as little as 2 weeks.... . And because i have nowhere else to go, im gonna have to go with.

But eventhough i have to sell my recently purchsed CB . I'll be selling it to my brother most likely.
                  Bummer. Why don't you live with your brother?
                  Or keep your CB and hang out with the new mexico CB7s?
                  MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Bummer. Why don't you live with your brother?
                    Or keep your CB and hang out with the new mexico CB7s?
                    Well....my brother is only 16! I really dont want to live with my parents again!
                    But I got a hit on another job and so does my girlfriend, so we might be able to stay and pay my grandpa rent for his house....

Comment

Well....my brother is only 16! I really dont want to live with my parents again!
                      But I got a hit on another job and so does my girlfriend, so we might be able to stay and pay my grandpa rent for his house....
                      Maybe he'll give you a good deal

Good luck, keep us posted.
                      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I'm assuming he'll make you atleast pay to cover his monthly mortgage & utility payments so he breaks even. Ask him and find out so you have a heads up.

If you end up giving your CB7 to your bro, make sure he gets on this forum then. If the weather did not suck as bad now, we could have a "going away" get together before you go...but weather is bad.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Nooo Nate don't go! You can't leave us, you're part of the original crew!

What did everybody think about that blizzard we got mauled with? Haha

Comment

Luckily we had 3 cars in our driveway at the time of the big snow, otherwise I would have had to shovel by hand most of the driveway, which had an easy one foot of snow and some. The sides of our driveway now are small hills, our dog keeps falling over everytime we take him out to do this thing.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

This storm was hilarious. Yes, there was enough to close the schools. But we only got about 10 inches of snow. I'm only 20, so I hate to say this; But it was worse when I was growing up. 10 inches is nothing. Everybody needs to stop overreacting and just deal with it. Foreign cars can deal just fine...
                              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                                Nooo Nate don't go! You can't leave us, you're part of the original crew!

What did everybody think about that blizzard we got mauled with? Haha
                                Yeah the snow was fail, I was in auburn hills and i easily made it to work in Warren. This snowpocalypse was more of a failpocalypse.
                                http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Working...
                                X