Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid-Atlantic CB7 Meet #3 (details & sign up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna get my brakes checked today for that problem that theone is having. Hopefully this doesn't delay or prohibit me from going to the meet (see if my dad let's me drive the accord that far with this brake problem - if not, i should be coming in another car anyways and )
    BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

hopefully it doesnt rain, im press to be in a video

301's a long road would could ride it from waldorf to st.mary's
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

pwrusr, I believe the 92-97 Prelude seats aren't an EXACT direct fit. I think they're slightly off. I could be wrong but I think this is the case.

Sucks to hear about the junkyard...

Two days and counting...
        + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

update: free *white* cb7tuner decals to whoever shows up @ this meet.

Comment

DECALS! I GOTTA GO NOW! haha
            BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              update: free *white* cb7tuner decals to whoever shows up @ this meet.
              That'll bring 'em all in
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

woot free decals that just sold me on the meet it looks like my car will make it down for the trip, the lip is still bruised and battered i hope the tape holds for the drive

Comment

Steve, when you're referring to the rain do you mean this "noreaster" or something? Dunno...my dad told me there is gonna be one and it's gonna suck. If there is, we're not going he said - The rain better stay away...I need decals. lol.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

damn, i see that... supposedly thunderstorms that day...

ummm... well, let's wait and see if the forecast changes at all tomorrow. but we might have to wait and see for ourselves when we wake up on sunday morning. hopefully it will just be scattred, if it does rain.

Comment

It better not rain. I worked 5 days straight to get off that day. Plus, I need some damn CB7 tuner decals!!!!

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                        woot free decals that just sold me on the meet it looks like my car will make it down for the trip, the lip is still bruised and battered i hope the tape holds for the drive
                        my lip have been scratched up by the curbs pretty badly, so don't feel too bad
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

haha, mine is missing a chunk and has an 8 inch crack :-p its in surgery now i hope it makes a full recovery by sunday the ex lip looks so inadequate after having the mugen on

Comment

i think everyone at the meet should be required to wear a nametag with their name and cb7 names so we know whose who

Comment

the head broke off of one of the lower bolt that holds the rear shocks to the knuckle, so 3 of my 4 wheels are lowered, and my 4th is stuck... im getting aggrivated with trying to get it out... hopefully ill have it all done by sunday

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

well, as far as weather... right now they've cancelled the ALL DAY Thunderstorms, and they're only calling for AM Rain with a CHANCE of thunderstorms later in the day. i don't think i'm going to cancel the meet. too many people have made plans and called off of work to be there, and i think we'll still have a fun time even if it does rain for a bit. if it does rain, like i said... we'll have plenty of shelter with the mall being right there.

let's hope that the forecast can only get better from here. but either way, we're still gonna rock on

Comment

Working...
                                X