This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevergote
    No hate... Mike just seems so reluctant and unenthusiastic about dropping in the H22...
    you couldnt be further from the truth. im counting down the seconds till i could start the swap!!! im unbelieveably excited, i just figured u dont need me babbling about my not-yet-installed h22 (cuz i would feel like a loser). just gotta get a friend to help weld my engine hoist (came without the freaking legs!), and the moment it gets warm outside, im gonna be out there every second i can. believe me, im FAR more enthusiastic about it than u think. im gonna be posting pics up the wazoo once it starts. i just really dont want to start it too soon... it would suck to have the car sitting outside in the cold, with everything half taken apart, and i cant finish or troubleshoot because my hands hurt from being cold, etc etc... so im sticking w/ the f22 (beating it up) just for another month or two... well until its warm, whenever thatll be. i am DEFINATELY enthusiastic

Originally posted by Deevergote
    Of course, I think it's pretty cool that he has such high mileage and is still going strong...
    im always telling people my mileage, im really proud of it... says alot about hondas. im still getting 27mpg (24 when i drive hard) and 32 on highway trips, and it only loses a little bit of oil every month.

and btw, my "maybe ill be forced to show up with my h22 installed" comment was sarcastic

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike

and btw, my "maybe ill be forced to show up with my h22 installed" comment was sarcastic
      That's what the was for

Comment

although i seem behind in the comments to my vote april would be cool, cuz figure it would be warm, the anticipation is killing me and itz closer than all the given choices, why would anyone wanna wait...
        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

blah...im outnumberd 8-1...do i smell or somthing cause no one wants me at the meet

Comment

Yeh meng.. you steenk! We'll have a good meet when you get back from school... The good thing about multiple meets before is that we'll be sure to have a good turnout. Networking man, networking...

Comment

Working...
            X