• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good shit steve phinna be there i get to meet the man behind the camera

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

im really looking forward to meeting a lot of these people, who i talk to online/have some sort of history with but havent yet met... all you other dudes that i see all the time dont count, like steve and jason and deev :P IM SO EXCITED. ill need to take off work and skip school that friday, but who cares!

1) shawn.hayden
      5) JDMCB7 (Josh) - Nashville, TN
      6) Uncle_El (Elliot) - ATL
      7) H23Accord (Adam) - ATL
      8) k-mart (Keith) - ATL
      9) f22a (Sean) - ATL
      14) cb7deathride - Midwest
      15) aero3685 (Brandon) - Florida
      16) HondaFan81 (Cisco) - Michigan
      17) Fizzbob7 (Ricky) - Alabama
      2) theone (Theo) - Maryland
      3) dfaulkner (5th gen Accord wagon) – Tennessee
      6) iamnemo - Missouri
      7) typesbaby - Connecticut
      8) Akkordlayinkit (Jay) - Tennessee
      10) FushigiRES - Virginia
      12) lowoctane + rebels - Florida
      13) SoySauceCB7 - Connecticut
      18) midnite racer x – Florida
      19) WikkedV16 – Florida
      20) allgo_allshow – Florida

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yea, i'm comin. can't miss out on what appears to be the biggest cb7tuner meet in the short history of cb7tuner.com i'll just have to set aside that weekend from my schoolwork.

so it'll probably be me, cpmike, mayberry4thgen, and POSSIBLY 93accordEX rollin' down together. not sure if accord sir and kamaccord want to meet up with us or not, but it'd be cool if they do, too.

some other NE guys should join in on this meet as well... the bigger pack we have, the more fun the long trip will be.

Comment

woo woo....I'm really excited and I know I won't mind the 9 hr trip down knowing all you peeps are gonna be there.

Steve: I left voicemail and emailed Don at NextGear about the mall security possible issue, I will touch base with him Monday and make sure this will not be a problem.

Also, anyword yet on the hotel issue?

Don't forget about this thread...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15602
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            woo woo....I'm really excited and I know I won't mind the 9 hr trip down knowing all you peeps are gonna be there.

Steve: I left voicemail and emailed Don at NextGear about the mall security possible issue, I will touch base with him Monday and make sure this will not be a problem.

Also, anyword yet on the hotel issue?
            sounds good, let me know what he says. the hotel? not sure what you mean by that, but me and a few other NE guys might be sharing the cost of one room or something. have you guys selected a specific hotel that you're all stayin at already?

Comment

Hey steve if you're going down I'd love to tag along. that is if I can make it. I'll know when the meet draws closer.
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Shawn hit me back and said that he talked to the guy at NextGear and they have large meets ALL the time and that it's not an issue.

Comment

ya I talked to him through AIM like a month ago about it, he said that there was a Scion meet with close to 50 cars there at the end of Jan., and there are HT meets there every now and then so as far as the location goes we are set
                  OS^e
                  1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

There is a Microtel hotel and a Comfort Suite right off the exit to Bellvue mall. The comfort suite is no more than 1/2 mile from the mall.

Comment

sounds like a good place to stay... hmmm JOSH CHECK INTO IT!!!!
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

let's get some prices for these hotels as well...

Comment

Once a hotel agreement happens, someone post up all the info like: price per room, hotel address & phone #, name of hotel, etc. I keep an eye on ALL the threads related to this TN meet, so I'll find it and then put that info on the list as well. This is how I go about updating the list on who's coming and who's a maybe, I even check a couple other forums I've posted in regarding 4th gens & Accord wagons

Comment

My buddy eric (the guy with the S2000) is gonna post about this meet on S2Ki so there might be some S2K's running around

On a side note, eric just bought AEM EMS and Lance Hayword ITB's and yes they should be on by the meet
                            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                              My buddy eric (the guy with the S2000) is gonna post about this meet on S2Ki so there might be some S2K's running around

On a side note, eric just bought AEM EMS and Lance Hayword ITB's and yes they should be on by the meet
                              Awsome!!! Can't wait to see the beast in person
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                                sounds like a good place to stay... hmmm JOSH CHECK INTO IT!!!!
                                Yea yea, I'm on it. I'm taking 35hrs of classes a week and working, plus I'm trying to spend time with my g/f so there is not a lot of time left in my life right now. If you guys would mellow out, I'll have it taken care of
                                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                                X