I ran H22sparkle today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran H22sparkle today...

My Accord: Stock A6, intake cone, leaking exhaust, full interior, A/C, P/S, new clutch, system (+~70lb)

Sparkle's Accord (right now): Stock...A1? No intake (TB--->air), full exhaust+test pipe, H22 tranny, crazy clutch, short shifter kit, NO A/C, P/S, backseat or radio...

I lost all 3 times...basically, from 2nd gear on, the H22 tranny pwns, as well as the extra 200-300# I'm lugging around. In retrospect, I think without my system or A/C I would have easily kept up or possibly even beat him. But yea, 2nd gear=major pwnage. I should be getting a newer car very soon, so when that happens, if I can keep the CB it's getting the full Sparkle treatment (toss all the crap, better suspension, wild heavy foot racing clutch), plus a Delta 272, OBX I/H/E, H23 IM top, etc...but yes, today I took my first F22 vs. F22 loss.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

I think I'm gonna get rid of my A/C...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It's nice to race another CB7 though, isn't it?

Keep the CB. Everyone I know that's sold theirs regrets it! Do all that stuff, then toss a 75 ZEX shot on there... you'll be happy

Comment

i regret selling mine welll not really it was an auto pos, but i regret not owning one because its liek 1 of the 4 neccessitys of life
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          i regret selling mine welll not really it was an auto pos, but i regret not owning one because its liek 1 of the 4 neccessitys of life
          LOL...dude, StickyDilJoe's CB was an auto POS once...

And Deev it's gonna be a dance between my insurance provider, my dad, myself, and my finances. I'm hoping to get a G35 with the aero kit and drop it on the 350Z suspension (~1 inch. that's supposedly a big deal to them, ).

As far as the CB, no NAWWZZZ...it's either a turbo (that will bring me into the 13s) or a gutted N/A car (aiming for low 15s). H22sparkle's car as is is probably a mid to high 15 second car judging from how he pulled when he had the H...so I dunno. I have plans...I just gotta save up basically.

Comment

im gonna try and hold off and wait for my s2k.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

sparkles shit flies..when he drove me around..shit handles beautifully...pretty quick to

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                I think I'm gonna get rid of my A/C...
                I've considered the same thing for about...2 or 3 seconds, maybe. Then I slapped myself upside the head and said "What the hell are you thinking?" A/C is very valuable when it comes to defogging and such...it gets used year round... not to mention the fucking swamp-ass summers we get.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                  I've considered the same thing for about...2 or 3 seconds, maybe. Then I slapped myself upside the head and said "What the hell are you thinking?" A/C is very valuable when it comes to defogging and such...it gets used year round... not to mention the fucking swamp-ass summers we get.
                  LOL my A/C's broken though so it's basically dead weight now anyway, and I don't really wanna go for a recharge. I swamped through last summer without it...it wasn't THAT bad. I think with tints it would have been a lot better. Plus I'll definitely have something new by the summer, so I prob. won't be tooling around in the CB too much anyway; just to the track and on quick grocery runs, or if I wanna piss whoever I'm dating off. Even now I'm not having any problems with defrosting; it's not too bad.

Between the A/C, the back seat, the spare and the system I have about 200# to trim. When I took my system out for repairs my car became noticeably peppier in the summer... so with like 3x the weight out it should be a rocket. Maybe even faster than Mike's car. But we'll see.

A stock 350Z suspension (springs/shocks) lowers a G35 sedan about an inch...

Comment

my boys father has a lsd lude tranny
                    that shit rocks da boat
                    cccheaaaa
                    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
                    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

traction winz the race

nah this time gearing wins the race...you can be heavy as fuck..but if you have closer gears you are gonna win...

yeah if you dont use AC yank that bitch out..i am contemplating on doing mine to...since i have stripped my interior..and pulled out the heavey shit..my car flies... if its not iraq heat i dont use my ac..i only use it to defrost..and get the fog off...
                      i wanna strip it out tho..i think it would be very noticeable in the speed.

i have really only lost to 2 other cb7's ..and that was richie nitrous..without nitrous..and some other dude back before i used to shift my auto..i would love to race that guy now!..

i hope we have a j-ville meet here in florida so i can own up on some n/a f22's.. ;P
                      Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 12-28-2005, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        It's nice to race another CB7 though, isn't it?

Keep the CB. Everyone I know that's sold theirs regrets it! Do all that stuff, then toss a 75 ZEX shot on there... you'll be happy
                        i dont regret it yet...i heart nissan

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i admit, the h22 tranny makes a definately significant difference.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            LOL my A/C's broken though so it's basically dead weight now anyway, and I don't really wanna go for a recharge. I swamped through last summer without it...it wasn't THAT bad. I think with tints it would have been a lot better. Plus I'll definitely have something new by the summer, so I prob. won't be tooling around in the CB too much anyway; just to the track and on quick grocery runs, or if I wanna piss whoever I'm dating off. Even now I'm not having any problems with defrosting; it's not too bad.

Between the A/C, the back seat, the spare and the system I have about 200# to trim. When I took my system out for repairs my car became noticeably peppier in the summer... so with like 3x the weight out it should be a rocket. Maybe even faster than Mike's car. But we'll see.

A stock 350Z suspension (springs/shocks) lowers a G35 sedan about an inch...
                            ^^^^ but i rather have a g35 coupe than a sedan

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              ^^^^ but i rather have a g35 coupe than a sedan
                              Meh the G35 coupes are kinda generic IMO...a nice well done sedan is much more of an eye opener IMO. The sedan is no slouch in the looks dept...I just wish it didn't sacrifice those HP's. It's still a 14 second car though...

Comment

Working...
                              X