No announcement yet.

92cord: 1993 integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the car to the track and only managed to run a 14.5 in the 1/4 mile. Wheel hops bad and I couldn't hook in first or second gear. I didn't even launch the car at the line and still got a 14.9 on another pass. But I managed to keep up the a WRX sti on the way home. haha

Gonna get some bushings to prevent wheel hop and get some drag radials so the car can hook. The motor is too quick for what the car has on her. I am trying to get more sponsers and hopefully I'll have a few tricks up my sleeve for next year.
    Last edited by 92cord; 10-24-2007, 01:14 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

B4 u bought the car from dude, what was his 1/4 time. u got the k20 bad boy
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I don't think he ever took it to the track. Plus the track I went to is an okay track, but could be better.

Plus I was running on street tires - not radial. Couldn't hook at all. I'll def. be down in the 13's with drag radials and bushings. Next time I am going to a better track
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

How did it feel knowin u was in a RHD car.

Was there people givin u props are bein a dick to u, i mean come on, u have a 2gen teggy, with a K20 In her, and its RHD. THATS MAJOR SEX
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

It was pretty bad ass being in a rhd car. Especially a teg with a k20. I got a lot of respect there. It was funny seeing some peoples expressions when they first saw it. They were more shocked when I opened up the hood and they saw the motor and all the space in the engine bay. I had a lot of people do double takes, haha. Can't wait til next year though. I am gonna hate not being able to drive the teg in the winter, I need to move down south.

Comment

i was pissed when he ended up picking out purple wheels. but still hot nonetheless, enjoy this beauty!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Thanks Mike! I'll prolly end up changing the color of the rims - when I get enough money too.

Updates to the car (not much):

put stock da mirrors on
                put leather shift boot on
                put the orange valve cover back on

Found out that the guy who did my PnP on my h23 head (for sale - link in my sig), is starting up his own company on the side and he needed someone to make a website for him. I am gonna make him a website within the next few months and he is gonna do some performance upgrades on the teg.

Can't wait til I get some of these upgrades done. Plus his buddy is good with KPro and he tunes cars. So I am gonna have his buddy tune the car for me.

Next year is gonna be a blast once everything is done!!!

Comment

What were you trappin at the track?

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    The time slips are in the car which is in storage. I'll be stoppin by there this weekend and I'll grab the slips and post the times.

Comment

wow, totally sick!!! I just want to see you make it your own now! Don't worry about what ppl say about the wheels, everyone does black, and now ppl are doing a 'red lip'. This whole car is about different, keep it that way!
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

That Car Is Sweet!!! The Bay Is Def. Clean.. Props To A Fresh Jdm Da!!!
                        USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                        WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Dang man! I'm lovin the rhd. How is this thing to drive?

Comment

Sick ass car mang.

Kinda lame that it's not your project, but still awesome none the less. Now it's time to make it yours. Good call on changing the wheels. How about a CF front lip? I don't think I saw one on there.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                              wow, totally sick!!! I just want to see you make it your own now! Don't worry about what ppl say about the wheels, everyone does black, and now ppl are doing a 'red lip'. This whole car is about different, keep it that way!
                              I know its different and its growing on me, but I went to hs and their colors were purple and white. So I was never really found of purple. I might keep em the way they are cuz I am putting money towards other things for the car. Down the road I might change em, but not to black or red colored lip.

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                              Sick ass car mang.

Kinda lame that it's not your project, but still awesome none the less. Now it's time to make it yours. Good call on changing the wheels. How about a CF front lip? I don't think I saw one on there.
                              Thanks, I know its sad I didn't do it, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get this car. But I do have other plans for this car.

Originally posted by F22HB
                              Dang man! I'm lovin the rhd. How is this thing to drive?
                              Handles like a charm!!! I love to drive it. It pulls hard in low rpms but pulls harder when vtak kicks in.

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              Had a busy past few days and still haven't gotten around to get to my storage unit. But I will sometime this week and post the times.

Comment

Originally posted by imismyh0nda
                                That Car Is Sweet!!! The Bay Is Def. Clean.. Props To A Fresh Jdm Da!!!
                                Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X