• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it be nice eh?
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

from a past experience. i have drove a yellow gsr type R integra 5 lugs and all that. they felt pretty fast i havent gotten the chance to gun it but i had it for couple days till it got found. i have to say it gotta be the real type R except for the type R badge is too further in. and i know for a fact that the yellow type R that i found is REAL cuz it was being driven by a older woman non smoker. she doesnt know how badly people want her car and it was completely stock.. far as i can say. it look pretty real. if i had the money i'll fly over there and buy it when i see my eyes on it and the key in my hand and the car start. i'll hand him more than what he askin for. give him 3,500 for it cuz he made me happy. then i'll have 3 cars but if it was RHD oh believe me i'm flyin over there dead serious
      DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
        from a past experience. i have drove a yellow gsr type R integra 5 lugs and all that. they felt pretty fast i havent gotten the chance to gun it but i had it for couple days till it got found. i have to say it gotta be the real type R except for the type R badge is too further in. and i know for a fact that the yellow type R that i found is REAL cuz it was being driven by a older woman non smoker. she doesnt know how badly people want her car and it was completely stock.. far as i can say. it look pretty real. if i had the money i'll fly over there and buy it when i see my eyes on it and the key in my hand and the car start. i'll hand him more than what he askin for. give him 3,500 for it cuz he made me happy. then i'll have 3 cars but if it was RHD oh believe me i'm flyin over there dead serious
        a GSR TypeR? that you "found?"

and what if it WAS a RHD... youd fly out there to steal this one too?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yup.. i found it... and if it was RHD hellll nah i BUY it. i want the TITLE!! OWN IT not HIDE it
          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

the car has no side moldings which is another type r feature, but then again that could easily be done if you wanted to make a fake type r.

the vin number says dc2 so it can only be a gs-r or type r, and if it was a gs-r it would have a sunroof.

I think he just wants to trick people into thinking it is a fake type r. My friends type r has been stolen once, and when it was at a transmission shop someone stripped it and stole his interrior, rims, and stereo, but the shop paid for him to get a full brand new oem interrior from the dealer, brand new volks, and some cash to make up for the stereo.

Comment

crap. lol dont buy it

Comment

the ebay link is dead. there was def. something seedy about that car..
                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Fishy indeed

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                  X