2005 Intergra Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Intergra Type R

Dont know if any of you guys seen this but its fucking HOT!!!!! I still like the older ones better tho.

that shit looks nice.

Comment

Damn, that is hot.

Honda really needs to stop with the bullshit and start selling that here.

Comment

umm, i might be mistaken, but it looks just like the new 2005 RSX type S??? Same thing I think!
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
          umm, i might be mistaken, but it looks just like the new 2005 RSX type S??? Same thing I think!
          RSX=Integra

Oh crap! I just noticed that thing has a trunk lip spoiler! Hotness!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
            The rsx is the new integra and I believe the type S would be the gsr version of the old integra so it would make sense theres not much of a difference in look. I wish there were specs for it.

Comment

The new Type-R looks absolutely awesome!!! I swear, Honda/Acura is really getting their act back together in styling. Well, Acura has always designed pretty nice cars, but the last couple of years for the Civic have been looking nasty. They are finally looking better. Thumbs up to Honda.
              "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

im gettin one shippt

Comment

eh, its cool...i'd drive one, maybe buy one, but iono.

^sold

Comment

It looks just like the RSX-S w/new badges and rims. And FWIW, the gap is being bridged...the ITR now only makes 10HP more AND has softer suspension settings, which is good for the RSX-S but bad for the ITR. IMO, Honda should take advantage of the better bottom end of the K and let the ITR make 240-250HP stock. As we've seen w/the S2000 it's very possible to have a reliable 100WHP/L 9000RPM machine....and since it's an ITR drivability won't be as big a concern as say, an RSX-S. In any case long live VTEC...But gimme the K20A in a TSX body...

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

That's the nicest ass I've seen in... four hours. Honda's styling has gone to shit, especially in the US. WHAT THE FUCK were they thinking with the new accord? That thing is ugly as shit, and personally, I just pretend it doesn't exist, and drool over the TSX. Acura's lineup makes my dick hard, but the civic?icky. accord? icky. Honda is just going to turn into a bunch of hybrid cars and we'll be left with the true leaders, the acuras. And of course, I'll keep rockin' the CB7.
                      -Jay

Comment

Preach!!! But, I will still stand on my opinion that the Civic's look a little better. Acura is definitely styling their cars very well.
                        "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

is it me or do the head/taillights look different from the rsx? i think the rsx looks a lil more sexy, but i know the type-r can kick the type-s ass

Comment

looks like the 2004 accord 2 door front end, and rsx back end to me. i wouldnt rock it either, not a fan of integra's/rsx's. tsx a-spec is where its at or the new RL with all wheel drive

Comment

c p m 1 x e: i dont like the new type of front end honda is doing now
                              newskoolhippy: neither do i
                              newskoolhippy: it looks to german
                              c p m 1 x e: long bugeyed stretched headlights that wrap around the whole corner and hood
                              c p m 1 x e: then a triangle grille
                              c p m 1 x e: and i thought pointed noses were only for beretta's

but anyway, its not TOO bad, probably one of honda's better looking 2005s. since 2000 honda has gone downhill, i too refuse to accept the current accord as a car that is actually being produced under the honda name... so fugly its crazy... i hate all of the new cars. is that a bad thing ?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X