Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abandoned Buildings : PICTURES (56k beware! hundreds of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump lol hay go any more cool placces
    back at it again

Comment

Nice pics mike. You gotta show me some of these places if I ever go that far north man haha.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pictures from more abandoned places (as well as other trips and vacations) that i still need to sort through. eventually when i get them sorted out i have TONS more to post up in this thread... like 5 new places, and just lots and lots of pictures.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          i have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pictures from more abandoned places (as well as other trips and vacations) that i still need to sort through. eventually when i get them sorted out i have TONS more to post up in this thread... like 5 new places, and just lots and lots of pictures.
          holy fuck man thats alot lol
          back at it again

Comment

heres a single pic i took a while ago after a little bit of time touching up... its a pic of the main/side entrance of the Hudson River Psychiatric Center:

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/buildings/hrpc/hrpc-entrance.jpg[/img]

Current cars:

Comment

cool you go inside?
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                cool you go inside?
                yeah theres already a ton of pics of the inside of HRPC elsewhere in the thread :P

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                  yeah theres already a ton of pics of the inside of HRPC elsewhere in the thread :P
                  ooh lol
                  back at it again

Comment

mike,

i was at a friends house last night, who lives in a neighborhood built on top of an old asylum compound. we decided to go see if we could get inside any of the buildings, and went exploring... haha all i had was my iphone so i didnt get any photos except one outside of one of the buildings.

its called the manteno state hospital, or the manteno state project.....

this place was CREEPY we found one of the hydrotherapy rooms, and at that point i had to go haha.... there was also a tornado warning last night and it was CRAZY windy, which didnt help anything.

i found a bunch of info on it, and the place has a pretty bleak history.... it was open from 1929-1985 and they practiced stuff like lobotomies, and hydrotherapy, which basically turned people into zombies lol... anyways, heres a few images i found online.

heres a set of photos someone shot out at the facility...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curtisj...7594390753830/

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

This thread is awesome. I'm definitely going to start exploring the downtown area around Knoxville. There are a ton of empty buildings around here just ripe for the an adventure

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

still missing a lot of collections yet to upload, but heres a pic of a place i checked out yesterday. its an old chemical plant that shut down 5 years ago:

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/nepera-chemical-co.jpg[/img]

Current cars:

Comment

Wow I just stumbled upon this thread, and I'm amazed Mike you're one brave dude. LOL this just isn't my sort of thing. Save for exploring some old random creepy family cemetary a few miles up the road, I've never really meddled with any of this stuff namely the pys. wards and centers. I'm all set

Other places though, maybe. What are your favorite ghost hunter shows? there's like 4 or 5 on nowadays haha

life is good.

Comment

Wow Mike, some of this stuff is pretty ridiculous. I'm sick so I've just been messing around all day but I found this thread and read the whole thing

I started looking into stuff like this in North Carolina and, although I can't find any mental hospitals or the like, I did find two drag strips I'll definitely take lots of pictures and post up about them when I go

Underground.Society
                            Originally posted by Deevergote
                            If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

DUDE! theses pics are freaking awesome!, You would love it out here , 95% of Trona ca is abandon houses and buildings.. sadly alot of them have been burnt down by meth heads but there is still a bunch standing
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!
                              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Reading thru the entire thread the pics I anticipated and enjoyed the most were of the hotel resort and Halcyon. Both sets are absolutely amazing and it looked like it was a great experience.

I want to get into this kind of stuff myself but FL just doesn't really have interesting stuff, and if there was anything, the hurricanes probably took it down a while ago.

BTW, you have any of those fallout shelter signs on hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X