I got into a crash in my truck on my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got into a crash in my truck on my birthday

Saturday night slick roads from afternoon rain, my 20th birthday. i spent the afternoon helping MR.PHIL with his 5spd swap on the cb, then went to eat dinner with my parents.

2 days before I was doing donuts in a wet parking lot behind a diner, and I pulled into the diner to see 2 cops watching the whole thing. I wanted to eat at the diner, so i pull up and get out. Long story short, the cop ended up taking my license cuz it was broken. so for the next 2 days i didn't have any ID on me, and my registration is still in the mail for my car.

so its saturday night, and im trying not to get into any trouble because I dont have my license on me, or the registration for my truck (still in the mail), just the insurance.

Its getting late, and my friends are throwing a party for me and they are already there getting drunk, this girl Amy I just met was going to meet me there too, so I was in a hurry.

its just past 9:30 and the light ahead turns yellow, normally I would have let the supercharger whine and catch the light, but it was wet and I had no ID, So I stop for the yellow light. I stop at the light and look back, and I see a car approaching at a high rate of speed, I realize it isn't going to stop, and i brace myself, and floor it to try to avoid the car, but instead just start spinning the tires when WHAM I get drilled from the back and it sends me out into a fishtail in the middle of the intersection and a car is coming towards my drivers side and quickly dodges out of the way of my sliding truck. other cars are coming so I floor it and whip around onto the grassy median to see some 17 year old kids in a white minivan, The minivan is all smashed up in the front and I tell them we gotta go to a parking lot immediately because I don't want to involve police, so they get in and we drive to the parking lot

I look down at my truck, and the rear bumper is smashed up underneath the car pretty bad, but the damage doesnt look too bad

We exchange insurance, his ID, phone numbers, Vin numbers, plate numbers etc... MR. PHIL and a couple other cb7tuners come out to meet me and pick up the hydraulic jack and I go off to my birthday party, which I drank way too much at and ended up covering myself in throwup in a tub.

called the insurance company, filed a claim and I got an estimate at certified insurance repair shop which ccame out to be 730 dollars, but since i just started working at an Autobody shop, im going to be able to put about 650 $ of extra mods in my truck.
    ]

wow, it just seems like you have no good luck....
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Public Transporation is your friend.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I swear either it's me or I think it's safe to say Wayne's not going to be the new target of shame anymore.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

damn man, Was everyone ok?.

The damage doesn't sound all that bad.

its a good thing you didnt get the police involved, they prolly would have pin'd it on you.

Well damn man, Happy late b-day

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
            damn man, Was everyone ok?.

The damage doesn't sound all that bad.

its a good thing you didnt get the police involved, they prolly would have pin'd it on you.

Well damn man, Happy late b-day

-Jordan
            thanks, and i doubt they would have put it on me, i was just sitting at a stop light lol.

everyone was ok, but i got a little whiplash

i just didn't want to get police involved cuz i didnt have my registration or ID on me. and cops take FOREVER and i didnt want to spend any bit of my birthday with an authority.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              serious, leave it to the professionals in your case.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                I swear either it's me or I think it's safe to say Wayne's not going to be the new target of shame anymore.
                yeah to be honest it appears wayne grew out of it, and dave is the new maple.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  yeah to be honest it appears wayne grew out of it, and dave is the new maple.
                  lol mike.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    wayne will always be a target of shame..

but yeah, this guy and cvc7chris are right up there with him..

Comment

wayne will always be up there, but this kinda up there tooo.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

lol Holy shit david.

Comment

seems like people are jumping the bandwagon.(although you do have quiet a past) Nobody intentionaly GETS RAMED FROM THE BACK. hope everybody's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            Originally posted by NAiL05
                            serious, leave it to the professionals in your case.
                            x2 Invest in something that is not motorized, walking shoes, pogo stick, bicycle, stationary bicycle..

Comment

I enjoy reading his stories. I usually have some crazy ones myself I just don't share them on a forum.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X