X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVZjbyzFGQ

Real 911 call from cop
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na3KL...eature=related
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-10-2008, 11:00 PM.
    ]

Comment

this post below hit pretty close to home.

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      madspleen, please do not try to explain laws to me, thats a definition from a website NOT a statute, a guilty look has nothing to do with probable cause.

statutes go by state and even city. Statutes are the ONLY thing that matters

nothing to hide?

You don't get it do you. I have nothing to hide, but i have to hide it because the law says its bad.

i smoke marijuana on a regular basis, drink on the weekends, take acid when i feel like, and snort painkillers when I eat shit skateboarding, i never drive drunk, and i don't fall victim to addiction.

i dont care to hide it because im not hurting anyone, nor my physical or mental self.

Madspleen why are drugs bad? i would like you to explain to me. what gives them the characteristics of being bad.

bad 1 (bd)

adj. worse (wûrs), worst (wûrst)
      1. Not achieving an adequate standard; poor: a bad concert.
      2. Evil; sinful.
      3. Vulgar or obscene: bad language.
      4. Informal Disobedient or naughty: bad children.
      5. Disagreeable, unpleasant, or disturbing: a bad piece of news.
      6. Unfavorable: bad reviews for the play.
      7. Not fresh; rotten or spoiled: bad meat.
      8. Injurious in effect; detrimental: bad habits.
      9. Not working properly; defective: a bad telephone connection.
      10. Full of or exhibiting faults or errors: bad grammar.
      11. Having no validity; void: passed bad checks.
      12. Being so far behind in repayment as to be considered a loss: bad loans.
      13. Severe; intense: a bad cold.
      a. Being in poor health or in pain: I feel bad today.
      b. Being in poor condition; diseased: bad lungs.
      15. Sorry; regretful: She feels bad about how she treated you.

2 of those described how drugs are bad, unfavorable - but you dont base things on wether someone likes it or not, because having orange and green hair would be illegal.

And Evil or sinful - following the bible (as sinful isn't found in a statute and the USA is based off the existence of an entity), there are no direct quotes against drugs, only "the body is a temple, and you shall take care of it.."

christians use this as an example of why you shouldn't use drugs, beacause they are bad for you. however, science shows different, plus alchohol is much worse than marijuana or acid.

only reason alchohol got reinacted is because it is the drug that gets you laid, and taking that away would ruin a mans chances of getting a pretty female (so it was instinctual based)

everything you know you have been told, and never tried to discover out for yourself, and that is the only way to be 100% confident

You see things in a very closed manner. its kind of silly, really, take some psychology classes, learn about things,

and realize the medicine you take for ADD, is either methylphenidate, or amphetamine salt. just a drug that can be found on the streets in a nice pill form with an orange bottle an 8 am dosing time, a doctors word doesnt make it healthier for you.

so if i took (not abused) amphetamine salt, and i wasn't prescribed, would it be BAD? the body is a temple, if a doctor prescribed it for you, and i took it, a doctors word did not suddenly make it healthy? yes no?

there is no difference. but i will still get arrested for it, because i don't have a script, but yet i use it for school to get better grades, and i can be taken to the same place that people go for murdering another human. (prison)

im tired of typing, i hope you understand my beliefs are completely opposite of the government, and if everyone didn't steal, let addiction take them over, only fought in self defense, and not have there heads stuck so far up there asses that they believe everyone who doesnt believe there religion should die. the entire world would not need a government, like the ancient mayans.

its the people who are bad, not the objects, we outlaw objects because we are scared of what they can do to us, and instead of fixing the people, we try to quarantine the object, but it always gets out.

if you want to know my beliefs, listen to the song Imagine by John Lennon

I guess you can call this MY religion, and so if i have to go to jail for MY religion, then I will do it.

but this is why i fight everything, because Im following what i believe is the answer to life.

thats the best i can explain it to ya

Saturday night racing is MY sunday church, drugs are medicine for my soul, because i feel that without lsd, i would be attending a trade school at the moment, and not in college getting at least a masters, if not a PsyD.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i just havent met a police officer that i find to be someone who is a rational and logical human bieng.

I am pretty sure you are the problem, not them.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

madspleen, please do not try to explain laws to me, thats a definition from a website NOT a statute, a guilty look has nothing to do with probable cause.

statutes go by state and even city. Statutes are the ONLY thing that matters

nothing to hide?

You don't get it do you. I have nothing to hide, but i have to hide it because the law says its bad.

i smoke marijuana on a regular basis, drink on the weekends, take acid when i feel like, and snort painkillers when I eat shit skateboarding, i never drive drunk, and i don't fall victim to addiction.

i dont care to hide it because im not hurting anyone, nor my physical or mental self.

Madspleen why are drugs bad? i would like you to explain to me. what gives them the characteristics of being bad.

bad 1 (bd)

adj. worse (wûrs), worst (wûrst)
          1. Not achieving an adequate standard; poor: a bad concert.
          2. Evil; sinful.
          3. Vulgar or obscene: bad language.
          4. Informal Disobedient or naughty: bad children.
          5. Disagreeable, unpleasant, or disturbing: a bad piece of news.
          6. Unfavorable: bad reviews for the play.
          7. Not fresh; rotten or spoiled: bad meat.
          8. Injurious in effect; detrimental: bad habits.
          9. Not working properly; defective: a bad telephone connection.
          10. Full of or exhibiting faults or errors: bad grammar.
          11. Having no validity; void: passed bad checks.
          12. Being so far behind in repayment as to be considered a loss: bad loans.
          13. Severe; intense: a bad cold.
          a. Being in poor health or in pain: I feel bad today.
          b. Being in poor condition; diseased: bad lungs.
          15. Sorry; regretful: She feels bad about how she treated you.

2 of those described how drugs are bad, unfavorable - but you dont base things on wether someone likes it or not, because having orange and green hair would be illegal.

And Evil or sinful - following the bible (as sinful isn't found in a statute and the USA is based off the existence of an entity), there are no direct quotes against drugs, only "the body is a temple, and you shall take care of it.."

christians use this as an example of why you shouldn't use drugs, beacause they are bad for you. however, science shows different, plus alchohol is much worse than marijuana or acid.

only reason alchohol got reinacted is because it is the drug that gets you laid, and taking that away would ruin a mans chances of getting a pretty female (so it was instinctual based)

everything you know you have been told, and never tried to discover out for yourself, and that is the only way to be 100% confident

You see things in a very closed manner. its kind of silly, really, take some psychology classes, learn about things,

and realize the medicine you take for ADD, is either methylphenidate, or amphetamine salt. just a drug that can be found on the streets in a nice pill form with an orange bottle an 8 am dosing time, a doctors word doesnt make it healthier for you.

so if i took (not abused) amphetamine salt, and i wasn't prescribed, would it be BAD? the body is a temple, if a doctor prescribed it for you, and i took it, a doctors word did not suddenly make it healthy? yes no?

there is no difference. but i will still get arrested for it, because i don't have a script, but yet i use it for school to get better grades, and i can be taken to the same place that people go for murdering another human. (prison)

im tired of typing, i hope you understand my beliefs are completely opposite of the government, and if everyone didn't steal, let addiction take them over, only fought in self defense, and not have there heads stuck so far up there asses that they believe everyone who doesnt believe there religion should die. the entire world would not need a government, like the ancient mayans.

its the people who are bad, not the objects, we outlaw objects because we are scared of what they can do to us, and instead of fixing the people, we try to quarantine the object, but it always gets out.

if you want to know my beliefs, listen to the song Imagine by John Lennon

I guess you can call this MY religion, and so if i have to go to jail for MY religion, then I will do it.

but this is why i fight everything, because Im following what i believe is the answer to life.

thats the best i can explain it to ya

Saturday night racing is MY sunday church, drugs are medicine for my soul, because i feel that without lsd, i would be attending a trade school at the moment, and not in college getting at least a masters, if not a PsyD.

You have neglected a couple of things here.

1) Most drugs long term have permanent side effects. It is a foreign substance in your body that doesn't belong there. More often then not, they alter the chemistry of your brain. Long term, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that there can be severe repercussions.

2) Doctors at least have a full education and ability to understand what the potential side effects and longer term benefits/risks are. A street pharmacist may or may not. You probably don't.

Not all doctors are good. Some were C students, some don't care, and some only care about the revenues from pushing pills. Most of the best doctors I have run across will only medicate to the extent needed to solve a problem, and if there is a not prescription way to do it, they will recommend that first.

3) The pharmaceutical industry is highly educated, regulated and controlled. Your "street" doctor isn't. Yes, you can choose to medicate outside of what the prescription recommends, but on the street there usually isn't one.

4) To say they have no side effects can easily be countered by observing a chronic user. The harder the chemicals, the easier it is to observe the effects.

5) I have yet to meet a single addict who thinks they are an addict. It usually takes a major life event (usually an OD) for them to realize it. Same with alcoholics. I have had them all in my immediate family.

Comment

I am getting tired of these anti responsibility cop bashing threads.

You broke the law, you got caught. Sucks to be you. Reality is a bitch.

Comment

Working...
            X