• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy1185
    it would be funny if you didnt pass though
    hahahaha that messed up but i would laugh

my members ride thread

Comment

Around my parts they sell some pills that will cleanse you but I heard it increases your heart rate or you can go to this spot close to a day car where they sell children urine, thats guaranteed pass unless these rugs rats are sparking blunts too
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
        Around my parts they sell some pills that will cleanse you but I heard it increases your heart rate or you can go to this spot close to a day car where they sell children urine, thats guaranteed pass unless these rugs rats are sparking blunts too
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ive taken Azo Cranberry's for a month, and i use the detox stuff the day of. hopefully it works, i hafta pee for my P.O. at 4:30
          Driving before toke:
          Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

im not a heavy smoker
            that why im possitive
            just when the goin gets rough
            or car problems

jesus car problems jejejejeje

every body has done it
            some people still do it
            some more than others
            who cares

my couzin told me he took some grass that grew stuck to aluminum fences
            and used to make tea out of it

funny cuz it tasted like shit
            but i never knew if it worked
            i just had his word for it
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Hit your local head shop and spend the loot for a cleanser. I've never failed a test using a cleanser, never. The one time I laid off, I went three weeks without touching it and failed. (luckily, pre-employment for a job I didn't care about getting.) They told me they could detect it up to 30 days after, and there are tests that can check back 90 if you're a heavy enough user.They can also tell if you're using a masking agent or a contaminant. I passed a test at one place where they had been bragging about being able to tell if the urine came in in a different type of plastic than the sample cup! I don't consider myself a heavy user; about .5 grams a day, but I always buy a stronger cleaner, just to be sure. Go for one that offers double your money back.

My rules for testing are:

If you know it's coming up, prepare. You can quit, use a cleanser, take along some clean urine (how you transport and keep heated is up to you, several methods available)

If you don't expect it and you know you won't pass, quit the job. It's far better to have quit a job than to fail the test and get fired for it.

Personally, I'm all for legalization. It's a damn shame that such a fantastic natural drug is illegal due to political pressuring. It's not the fact that it's mind altering that got it banned. It was pressure from the paper and cotton industries who were afraid of the damage hemp would do to their profits. Since they couldn't just outlaw the hemp plant (such a low THC content that it's not worth smoking, but a constantly renewable, easy to grow strong fiber plant - hemp makes great cloth, paper, rope, etc.), they lumped it in with cannabis and started the ol' propaganda bullshit train. At one time, they were actually telling people that cannabis was deadlier than heroin or cocaine.

Comment

i dont do drugs so i dont have to worry
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                  Hit your local head shop and spend the loot for a cleanser. I've never failed a test using a cleanser, never. The one time I laid off, I went three weeks without touching it and failed. (luckily, pre-employment for a job I didn't care about getting.) They told me they could detect it up to 30 days after, and there are tests that can check back 90 if you're a heavy enough user.They can also tell if you're using a masking agent or a contaminant. I passed a test at one place where they had been bragging about being able to tell if the urine came in in a different type of plastic than the sample cup! I don't consider myself a heavy user; about .5 grams a day, but I always buy a stronger cleaner, just to be sure. Go for one that offers double your money back.

My rules for testing are:

If you know it's coming up, prepare. You can quit, use a cleanser, take along some clean urine (how you transport and keep heated is up to you, several methods available)

If you don't expect it and you know you won't pass, quit the job. It's far better to have quit a job than to fail the test and get fired for it.

Personally, I'm all for legalization. It's a damn shame that such a fantastic natural drug is illegal due to political pressuring. It's not the fact that it's mind altering that got it banned. It was pressure from the paper and cotton industries who were afraid of the damage hemp would do to their profits. Since they couldn't just outlaw the hemp plant (such a low THC content that it's not worth smoking, but a constantly renewable, easy to grow strong fiber plant - hemp makes great cloth, paper, rope, etc.), they lumped it in with cannabis and started the ol' propaganda bullshit train. At one time, they were actually telling people that cannabis was deadlier than heroin or cocaine.

I on the otherhand have took the cleansers just like they tell you and drank all day, i failed it sucked didnt get the job i needed at the time....
                  went to get my double money back shit. And they told me the catch is it did cleans your system so no money back....

when i was younger i was a pretty heavy on the smoking. had to go take a drug test and didnt take any cleanser I was shittin bricks all they way to take the test with boss.. i passed chick gave me an eyebrow so maybe i got lucky.

still today iam a heavy smoker. everyone i know smokes. I just got threw smoking with another cb7tuner member but iam not going to disclose any names.

i dont smoke at work.....
                  but any other time.... i enjoy it.

no coke no hard no meth weed is the only thing i smoke drugwise

I rather be high than legally drunk or looped up on some pills. anyday

But look at me kids i dont have shit so DONT DO DRUGS
                  Last edited by accord2nr81; 12-06-2007, 07:43 PM.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                    i dont do drugs so i dont have to worry
                    x2 my sister does hardcore and she works at a smokeshop cuz she probly couldn't get a job anywhere else.

Comment

drugs suck
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
                        im not a heavy smoker
                        that why im possitive
                        just when the goin gets rough
                        or car problems

jesus car problems jejejejeje

every body has done it
                        some people still do it
                        some more than others
                        who cares

my couzin told me he took some grass that grew stuck to aluminum fences
                        and used to make tea out of it

funny cuz it tasted like shit
                        but i never knew if it worked
                        i just had his word for it

i haven't, and don't plan on starting

smoking anything < ME

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                          i haven't, and don't plan on starting

smoking anything < ME
                          yet you subject your joints, eyes, and ligaments to constant strain and unnatural abuse when you play around online.

if mr. x can fuck horses and snort cocaine all day long without negatively affecting anyone else, then mr. x is well within his rights as a human IMO.

if the horse doesn't wanna be fucked, it will kick the ever living fuck out of him.

it's no more harmful of a set of hobbies than writing *** poetry and drinking lattes is.

just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's bad, therefore it's impossible for something that is neither right or wrong, bad or good, to be "less than you".

nasal spray and aspirin have harmed more people than the hard stuff ever will. they keep the charcoal drink on hand at the local hospital because aspirin overdoses are common and without that charcoal concoction, you die from organ failure.

but it's legal.

when people can't do what they want or like, and doing what they want or like puts NO ONE else in danger, then that's unnecessary sadness in that person's life and that makes them more of a problem for the rest of us than anything.

Comment

dont smoke ...(i smoked twice and it didnt do anything) but a friend stoped for month and drank crap load of water and it didnt work

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                              yet you subject your joints, eyes, and ligaments to constant strain and unnatural abuse when you play around online.

if mr. x can fuck horses and snort cocaine all day long without negatively affecting anyone else, then mr. x is well within his rights as a human IMO.

if the horse doesn't wanna be fucked, it will kick the ever living fuck out of him.

it's no more harmful of a set of hobbies than writing *** poetry and drinking lattes is.

just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's bad, therefore it's impossible for something that is neither right or wrong, bad or good, to be "less than you".

nasal spray and aspirin have harmed more people than the hard stuff ever will. they keep the charcoal drink on hand at the local hospital because aspirin overdoses are common and without that charcoal concoction, you die from organ failure.

but it's legal.

when people can't do what they want or like, and doing what they want or like puts NO ONE else in danger, then that's unnecessary sadness in that person's life and that makes them more of a problem for the rest of us than anything.
                              quotable.

thanks

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

not doing anything comes from shitty product :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                                Originally posted by deevergote.
                                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Working...
                                X