No announcement yet.

can i say boost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna say that but what i really was gonna say is its the back of a refridgerator. The wire part on the back of it that looks like a radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      I was gonna say that but what i really was gonna say is its the back of a refridgerator. The wire part on the back of it that looks like a radiator.
      It is in his kitchen, lol

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
        how the fuck is he going to make room in there.
        trust me...it'll fit lol

psssst...ztech! pm me and hit me up with some details man
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

youre all a bunch of dumbasses, its a new universal buffing/cleaning device. i mean look who posted it...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Nah, I believe it's an intercooler... And it's gonna go in front of the radiator. And ztech will never again pop his hood to show that the intercooler is the ONLY part of the turbo system he has! j/p

I can't wait to see da boosted ztech...

I just realized that every mod is either swapped (or boosted, when it happens) other than uncle_el (who is still in med school I believe... It's amazing he can afford time or money for ANYTHING for his car) and xplode (who drives a CD5, so he sucks )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              It's amazing he can afford time or money for ANYTHING for his car) and xplode (who drives a CD5, so he sucks ) [/B]
              hahahhaha....yes he is a looser
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Ztech is prolly going to hook the intercooler up to the stock intake piping trying to get cold air into his cheap lil airbox.. ztech is too cheap to buy a Real turbo setup.. lol.. and deever you might want to enjoy those HIDTech retro'ed hids running on the stock setup for a few months before they blow the entire OE harness and you no longer have a CB7 :
                Last edited by xplode; 07-25-2004, 11:05 PM.

Comment

if u knew ne thing about cars you would know that is a completley stupid idea...and i rather run nos in it for cooler air =)
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

your the ghetto rigging king so i took a guess.. i hope your planning a build up with that turbo setup.. next post will be woops i cracked a rod..

Comment

i got pics but not sure if i should post them yet

Retro!

Hater

Comment

It's a front mount intake. haha. Those things ROCK!

Comment

haha it aint no front mount..those things are too expensive...and *** IMO

Retro!

Hater

Comment

They're straight up

Comment

ok fellas...here is some pics....hope u enjoy....

so who was right?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Wow, he really does have it! Look at that!

"The cleanliness of your car is a mod in itself... as is the turbo" - deevergote

Comment

Working...
                                X