No announcement yet.

who are you voting for in november?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They Should've but, didn't. Maybe because of party influence? I don't understand it myself... It's frustrating
    Ace 22
    Criminal Intent Racing
    Orlando, FL

Comment

they are looking into messing with the election in the name of national security. thats all im gonna say because i dont want to start an argument here. if you want to know more, inform yourself.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
        they are looking into messing with the election in the name of national security. thats all im gonna say because i dont want to start an argument here. if you want to know more, inform yourself.
        "national security"...Bush has the American public SCARED TO DEATH because of all this shit. I doubt many people on this board fall for any of it, but the general population DOES fall for it. This "moving the election" bull shit is just an attempt to give him two things:

#1 - An image of looking out for the voting public since he doesn't want them to get attacked by the terrorists who are going to attack every single person who votes that day...

#2 - If the election is moved to a later date, it gives him that much more time to win votes over.

I'm definitely with ace22 in his opinions. Bush has tried as hard as he can to limit what the public knows and the freedoms we have. The President always has the power of privelaged information. They SHOULD decide to not tell the public some things that could frighten them or cause wide-spread panic. What has Bush done? He's jump into action based on faulty intelligence and told the public things that frightened them that WEREN'T EVEN TRUE!

This bull shit has to stop. I'm very thankful I have at least a small bit of power to aid in the removal of "President" Bush from office.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
        2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

The apocalypse is coming, why do I care who's president?

Comment

Originally posted by iamnemo
            "national security"...Bush has the American public SCARED TO DEATH because of all this shit. I doubt many people on this board fall for any of it, but the general population DOES fall for it. This "moving the election" bull shit is just an attempt to give him two things:

#1 - An image of looking out for the voting public since he doesn't want them to get attacked by the terrorists who are going to attack every single person who votes that day...

#2 - If the election is moved to a later date, it gives him that much more time to win votes over.

I'm definitely with ace22 in his opinions. Bush has tried as hard as he can to limit what the public knows and the freedoms we have. The President always has the power of privelaged information. They SHOULD decide to not tell the public some things that could frighten them or cause wide-spread panic. What has Bush done? He's jump into action based on faulty intelligence and told the public things that frightened them that WEREN'T EVEN TRUE!

This bull shit has to stop. I'm very thankful I have at least a small bit of power to aid in the removal of "President" Bush from office.
            i hope it does get m,oved later on since i turn 18 on the 22nd of november and i want kerry to win, every vote counts!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              every vote counts!
              cept mine because it doesnt exist.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

its also funny how everytime there has been bad news for the bush administration the terror alert has gone up. coincidence? i think not.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

bush.....is a pimp! i am a diehard republican and long time bush supporter, and i will be the first one in line at the polls this november to cast my vote for bush. i am sick and tired of listening to the liberal bashing of bush, talking about how he mispronounced a word or stuttered on tv. the world is used to the suave speaking styles of bill clinton, so when they hear a PRESIDENT slip up, they think he should be impeached for stupidity...trust me, you dont become president of the united states of america being stupid, or just being an ex presidents son. bush won re election in texas with the highest percentage ever and has overseen one of the greatest job recoverys in u.s. history. people who talk about bush being the first president since hoover to have a job loss in their presidency are idiots...its called a RECESSION! bush had nothing to do with it! the economy was turning downhill as clinton got out of office cause the bubble popped right about 2000. the stock market (tech stocks in particular) can only flourish for so long before the e boom goes KA boom, and then dubya gets blamed for it. say what you want about any president, republican or democrat, presidents do not have as much control as people would like to think. now to talk about john kerry....every time i see this guy talk its like watching a fucking saturday night live skit. AND I THINK.......THAT GEORGE BUSH........AND HIS PAL........WHOSE NAME IS.......SOMETHING CHENEY........LIKE *** BUTTSEX..... its a fricking joke! the race may be close now, but i guarantee you, hell i BET MY CB7 that bush will win in 04, case closed. kerry has an alright resume, massachusetts senator, war hero (even though he got some sand in his vagina when he got home and started throwing ribbons and medals and protesting the very war he was fighting in), and his ketchup loving rich bitch wife. the thing that separates bush and kerry is that bush seems like an actual person....he is down to earth and can connect with the common american. john kerry, on the other hand, brags on his own commercials about how he went to an ivy league school and blew his boyfriend in high school for a snickers bar, its a friggin joke. but enough venting.....i just had to get my opinion out there, im moving to seattle in september and i gotta get ready to throw down with some tree hugging hippie liberals. anybody out there who disagrees with my opinion and has half a brain and would like to argue it, i would be happy to defend my stance.

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                    bush.....is a pimp! i am a diehard republican and long time bush supporter, and i will be the first one in line at the polls this november to cast my vote for bush. i am sick and tired of listening to the liberal bashing of bush, talking about how he mispronounced a word or stuttered on tv. the world is used to the suave speaking styles of bill clinton, so when they hear a PRESIDENT slip up, they think he should be impeached for stupidity...trust me, you dont become president of the united states of america being stupid, or just being an ex presidents son. bush won re election in texas with the highest percentage ever and has overseen one of the greatest job recoverys in u.s. history. people who talk about bush being the first president since hoover to have a job loss in their presidency are idiots...its called a RECESSION! bush had nothing to do with it! the economy was turning downhill as clinton got out of office cause the bubble popped right about 2000. the stock market (tech stocks in particular) can only flourish for so long before the e boom goes KA boom, and then dubya gets blamed for it. say what you want about any president, republican or democrat, presidents do not have as much control as people would like to think. now to talk about john kerry....every time i see this guy talk its like watching a fucking saturday night live skit. AND I THINK.......THAT GEORGE BUSH........AND HIS PAL........WHOSE NAME IS.......SOMETHING CHENEY........LIKE *** BUTTSEX..... its a fricking joke! the race may be close now, but i guarantee you, hell i BET MY CB7 that bush will win in 04, case closed. kerry has an alright resume, massachusetts senator, war hero (even though he got some sand in his vagina when he got home and started throwing ribbons and medals and protesting the very war he was fighting in), and his ketchup loving rich bitch wife. the thing that separates bush and kerry is that bush seems like an actual person....he is down to earth and can connect with the common american. john kerry, on the other hand, brags on his own commercials about how he went to an ivy league school and blew his boyfriend in high school for a snickers bar, its a friggin joke. but enough venting.....i just had to get my opinion out there, im moving to seattle in september and i gotta get ready to throw down with some tree hugging hippie liberals. anybody out there who disagrees with my opinion and has half a brain and would like to argue it, i would be happy to defend my stance.
                    lol, an actual person?

see the poll right now? thats gonna be the election in 04'...
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn, i dont follow politics but after reading this its clear who 2 vote for.. lol

My Ride

Comment

Neither. They are both idiots.

Comment

before bush started really campaigning, he had a little over 200 million dollars in his piggy bank, and i really doubt if he's spent 1/3 of that. factor in that, and ralph nader my hero to score 6-7% from kerry, and a captured osama bin laden, and george w. bush will breeze into the white house for another 4 glorious years

Comment

Nader is your Hero and your voting for bush, You don't sound like you know what a "diehard Republican" is. I feel like the only reason Bush can "connect with the common american is because we have one of the worst educational systems in the world, and the "common" or should we say average american I.Q. is 69 and will probably drop because bush cut hundreds of millions of dollars to education while creating a larger demand for teachers with his "no child left beind" campaign
                            I do agree with you about one thing "you dont become president of the united states of america being stupid, or just being an ex presidents son" you become president by refusing to count african american and other minority votes in the state where your brother is governer and you give Katherine Harris, Seceratay of elections for Florida and a known Republican, a huge kickback or should we say "signing bonus" and promotion to a federal position. want to know more about her Check out the list of things the people of Florida would like to charge her with not only fixing the election. she was not only the secretary of elections but the co-chairwoman on the Florida Bush Cheney Campaign Coincidence, i think not... A little research will show you the ignorance of the american people that are standing behind a leader who isn't looking out for anyones intrest but his own, and maybe DICK Cheney. as to you saying all Bush has done is misprounce words This is a direct quote:

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it,
                            that's trustworthiness."
                            - George W. Bush on CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

Not good enough how about this:

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am.
                            I do know I'm ready for the job.
                            And if not, that's just the way it goes"
                            - George W. Bush on CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

Oh And i like this one

"We ought to make the pie higher."
                            - George W. Bush, Feb. 15, 2000
                            Sounds educated to me...

And just look at this quote from Julius Caesar
                            "Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip
                            the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed
                            a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it
                            narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever
                            pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the
                            leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.
                            Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism,
                            will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.
                            How do I know? This is what I have done."
                            - Julius Caesar

Just somethings to think about before you go to the polls
                            Last edited by ace22; 07-28-2004, 09:15 PM.
                            Ace 22
                            Criminal Intent Racing
                            Orlando, FL

Comment

i was disappointed that there wasn't an UNDECIDED vote...i am leaning towards Bush and I do agree with NervousAccord about the recession...not only is it not Bush's fault but he has gotten us out of it very quickly...Clinton was still in office when it started and when I hear people say its Bush's fault its total BS

and education? since when is it the white house's responsibility to educate kids? the real power is in the states and their own municipalities and the children's parents...in missouri our own governor withheld millions (over 100) and has done an aweful job with the education budget

and everyone talking about losing constitutional rights...what have you lost? i haven't lost any last time i checked
                              Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                              Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

ralph nader is my hero because he stole votes away from gore in 00 and basically gave bush the election.....now lets argue florida, my favorite subject. gore won nevada by 366 votes and bush didnt say a word cause hes not a little pussy bitch like gore. after the original count, the automatic recount, and after all the absentee ballots were counted, bush still had more votes...so if he was never behind, how exactly did he steal an election in which he won the original count and all the recounts? also, the media's decison to call florida for gore before that states polls closed cost bush thousands of votes. with over an hour remaining before the polls closed in ten heavily republican florida counties, abc, cnn, fox news, cbs, msnbc, and nbc all incorrectly declared that gore had won floridas twentyfive electoal votes. this cost bush thousands of votes...why go out to vote if the election is already decided? three different studies (one by a democrat) all showed that the early call for gore cost bush about 7500-10,000 votes. then people talk about the supreme court and how it should have stayed in the florida supreme court. seven of the nine us supreme court justices, in addition to the chief judge of the florida supreme court, found that the florida supremes court ordered statewide recount violated the constitution. two of the supreme court justices finding the constitutional violations were clinton appointees. and if the public believed that george bush and the republicans stole the 2000 presidential election, then how come the republicans came back and bucked history in 2002 midterm elections by gaining controll of the us senate, adding to their control of the house of reps, and reelecting jeb bush by a 19 point margin! BAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X