who are you voting for in november?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who are you voting for in november?

this is just an opinion thread but for those who are old enough to vote come november who are you voting for and why? remember that this is opinions only and there is no hard feelings towards anyone or their thoughts and opinions. i am voting for bush because i believe he has done a very good job taking care of america during this time of war. yes there are some mistakes but nobody is perfect. i believe bush will do better in another 4 years if he gets re-elected. also he is for guns and being an avid hunter like i am i enjoy being able to carry or own a firearm.
    bush(republic)
    21.21%
    kerry(democrat)
    78.79%
    Last edited by krakakru21; 07-23-2004, 02:54 AM.
    www.rms-usa.com

o shit 50% 50%
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

MUHAHAHAHA.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ANYONE BUT BUSH 2004!!!!!

Comment

Neither. Politicians suck. They all say the same shit in different ways.
          Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05
            Neither. Politicians suck. They all say the same shit in different ways.
            Man I totally agree. They both lick nuts. But I have a healthy hatred for Bush so I guess I'll vote for Kerry.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I hate them both so I am not participating in this poll.

REBELS AND AKRODHA FOR PRESIDENT!
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i am going for karry. don't bitch about things when u don't vote.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Kerry all the way. I hate politicians because, yes, they same the same things different ways. However, I'm going for the lesser of two evils. Bush is just a puppet for Dick Cheney and the Republican party and I think Kerry actually is an intelligent person.

Also, I can't vote for someone who proposed an ammendment banning *** marriage. I don't believe marriage between two people of the same sex is right (not by ANY means hateful to gays, got alot of *** friends), but we have no place to make a law banning their marriage. It's called seperation of church and state. I mean SHIT! That's why the friggin Pilgrims came over here! They wanted to ESCAPE the government forcing religion down their throats!

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
                  2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

i dont vote and i dont care.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

"the right to vote is enough to impose upon me the duty to instruct myself in public affairs, however little influence my voice may have in them"----Rousseau

voting is a sort of utilitarianism to me. since no one politician is perfect you have to choose not based on who will do the most good, but rather, based on who will do the least harm. and if you dont vote, then you have no right to complain about the situation and the current state of things.
                      VOTE MOTHER BITCHES!!!!
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Kerry in 04' There are no two ways about it.
                        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Bush. I really don't follow politics, and unless I get drafted I really could care less about what they do (I have my opinions, but I'm no activist... nor do I claim to be overly educated on the subject of politics)

Notbush gets my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by iamnemo
                            Kerry all the way. I hate politicians because, yes, they same the same things different ways. However, I'm going for the lesser of two evils. Bush is just a puppet for Dick Cheney and the Republican party and I think Kerry actually is an intelligent person.

Also, I can't vote for someone who proposed an ammendment banning *** marriage. I don't believe marriage between two people of the same sex is right (not by ANY means hateful to gays, got alot of *** friends), but we have no place to make a law banning their marriage. It's called seperation of church and state. I mean SHIT! That's why the friggin Pilgrims came over here! They wanted to ESCAPE the government forcing religion down their throats!
                            Plus the patriot act and The re-inacting of the draft, WMD Imperialism, The nation Debt etc. Bush Knows how to screw up a country and I think he just pretends he is stupid just to keep the press off him, also he makes the press pre-submit questions before his conferences and the questions have to get approved. If a member of the press asks a question that is not submitted they won't be able to come back for the next conference.

Just another way to make him feel comfortable and keep the american public in the dark.

Freedom from improper seach and seizure, Not under Bush
                            Freedom of religion, Not with Bush
                            Freedom of the press, Not under Bush
                            Right to an attorney, Not with Bush
                            Right to a fair and speedy trial, Not under Bush
                            Right to a trial at all, Not with Bush

Maybe it's just me but it seems as though Bush never heard of the constitution, If he gets his way the government will write that "INSIGNIFIGANT" document out of history so he can reign supreme as The "official dictator" of the United States. Nothing against him personally but professionally, I think the decion is clear....
                            As someone else already so elegantly stated
                            "ANYONE BUT BUSH 2004!!!!!"
                            Make your voice heard!

And just so you are in the know, They aren't gonna take our guns under Kerry Thats why the NRA Exists And I think Kerry actually belives in the democratic political process and won't jump through loopholes to make Huge Political Moves Without the permission of the House and senate and farther down the line the Great people of the United States and the acceptance of the United Nations.

Educate yourselves before you vote visit http://www.bushin30seconds.org

Hair in your teeth is annoying anyway
                            Last edited by ace22; 07-25-2004, 07:35 PM.
                            Ace 22
                            Criminal Intent Racing
                            Orlando, FL

Comment

What ever happened to checks and balances? If bush ever decided to pull some stupid shit, couldnt the juducual branch consider his crap unconstituitonal? or is he changing that to?

Comment

Working...
                              X