- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

seen it. crazy people out there...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Totally awesome! I love how the vet has some balls, but the guy with the flag just hangs out until he's gone...dude, at least talk about it to the news. Maybe it was an accident, maybe he wanted business, but either way the old dude one....Bearded guy FTW!

Comment

stupid video, sure somebody mixed up the flags, it happens all the time and not everybody realizes its illegal. in my opinion this guy was just nitpicking so he could have a reason to make a video to make his "patriotic statement" to put on the net.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I didnt know it was illegal. it must be like the j-walking law.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

United States Code Section 7, Title Four

(c) No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.

Comment

sweetness, we need more Americans like that
              wat?

Comment

How is that disrespectful to the US?....The dude was probably mexican....hes displaying his respect for his homeland and where he lives....I fail to see the problem.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                  How is that disrespectful to the US?....The dude was probably mexican....hes displaying his respect for his homeland and where he lives....I fail to see the problem.
                  Because he's not in his homeland anymore, he's in the US....

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

You come to a foreign country and raise your flag above the country you're in?

That's very disrespectful.

People will interpret it differently, but the majority takes it as they're trying to say Mexico is better or something of the sort.

I'm Mexican, and I hate it when other Mexicans waive the Mexican flag over the US flag. It's disrespectful as fuck.

You don't go to a mustang meet in a Honda and praise it to everyone like it's the best. Whether it's true or not, it's disrespect.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Damn Canadians

j/k
                      wat?

Comment

to me putting the mexican flag above the american is not saying mexico is better than america....The way I interpret it...Hes proud of both his homeland and where he lives now....Both are displayed...whats the problem?

If i was in the US I would put the Canadian flag above the American in a heartbeat....Im proud of my country....

I see where you guys are comming from....but it is just too much to cut down someone elses flag....just cuz your patriotic

Two wrongs dont make a right....If he was that offended go talk to the owner of the flags

Comment

to me putting the mexican flag above the american is not saying mexico is better than america....The way I interpret it...Hes proud of both his homeland and where he lives now....Both are displayed...whats the problem?
                          This is the problem:
                          No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                            This is the problem:
                            No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America.
                            I see where you guys are coming from....Id be like wtf if someone flew an American flag above Canada's...No offence guys lol....but instead of furthering the disrespect it would have been better if he had talked to the owner....this is all im trying to say.

Comment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
                              as much as I dont like that he flew the Mexican flag above the American flag we have amendments to protect people rights but then we have laws to take them away

Comment

Working...
                              X