suggestions on cb7!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions on cb7!!!!!!!

i was going through the forum and i was looking all the sticky threads for the first time(lol yeah i know)

anyway i think that we are missing the most wanted ones and we need more pic of the actual work. i mean pic that will still be on after a year or so.

for example:
    1. we need the sticky about the the H bomb swap(H22)
    i mean need every single step with a pic to show what were we talking about.

2. installing a turbo. every step of the job during the instalation. lots of pic too.

3. auto to manual swap. i know there is a thread here of what u need and kind of shows the way u should do it. But we need the actual work with all the steps and every step has to show 1 or 2 pic.

3. when u swap the stock f22a for another f22a. everything that u need to know,,,, all the steps and again all the pic for the steps that u do in order to swap the engine(this is for the people don't have money for H22 like me)

4. tranny swap. everything about the auto tranny swap. i did a thread about that but didn't do it good. i didn't post enough pic of the work it self.

5. brake rotor change. i mean cb7 are notorious for how hard is to change the rotors. so we should do that.(i might do one in a week or so)

i mean we need to show what else should we change or what are the little difference on the parts... sensors etc.

just my ideas. so if u guys know where to get these thread please post them in here.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

so start swapping away, and let us know when you are done...
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

right now i am broke. i was looking if someone has pic of the swaps that i mention above. someone also posted the about the ''rotors" now all we got left is the h22 and the turbo and stock swaps etc.

Comment

http://misc.adminity.net/f22_removal.mht (600kb so let it load, or right click and Save As)

that was written by ACCLUDE91 a while ago... it is a step by step guide to removing the F22 from the engine bay. its written for a 9091 manual so its slightly different for autos and 9293, but its worked perfectly fine as a basis... it includes pics of every bolt and hose to disconnect. its good stuff. im considering reposting this in the Swaps forum under his name, and making sure he gets credit... because he IS a member of this site, and he was a moderator for a while...

once its out, if youre swappign another stock F22, just follow the same directions backwards.

if youre swapping an H22, follow any of the hundreds of guides that explain how to prepare the H22 (wiring, EGR, fuel rail, mounts, etc -- we have a FAQ guide by BustedLX in the Swaps forum that completely covers everything you need to know: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423 ) then when its prepared, it gets reinstalled and reconnected almost identically to an F22, so again, follow the removal guide backwards.

the chiltons and helms manuals cover complete removal of the motor, explainig each bolt to remove, but the guide ACCLUDE91 wrote included pictures.

the manuals also cover pulling the tranny and brake rotors.

so that covers 1, 3, 4, 5... theres an auto to manual swap guide somewhere, lemem see if i can find it (theres acutally tons of them out there, but this one was good), EDIT: found it- http://misc.adminity.net/automanualswap.mht .....that covers the other #3... and Accord R33 wrote up a very good Turbo guide... i think he posted it on Accordtuner.com tho... maybe we can get him to post it here too. edit: found this on my comp, this one is really good: http://misc.adminity.net/turbo_installation.mht (1.3mb so let it load, itll take a minute, or right click and Save As)

most of the stuff youre asking about has been covered in one thread or another... searchign and researching and reading the manuals, and also on other sites, will get you all the info you could ever need...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          http://misc.adminity.net/f22_removal.mht (600kb so let it load, or right click and Save As)

that was written by ACCLUDE91 a while ago... it is a step by step guide to removing the F22 from the engine bay. its written for a 9091 manual so its slightly different for autos and 9293, but its worked perfectly fine as a basis... it includes pics of every bolt and hose to disconnect. its good stuff. im considering reposting this in the Swaps forum under his name, and making sure he gets credit... because he IS a member of this site, and he was a moderator for a while...

once its out, if youre swappign another stock F22, just follow the same directions backwards.

if youre swapping an H22, follow any of the hundreds of guides that explain how to prepare the H22 (wiring, EGR, fuel rail, mounts, etc -- we have a FAQ guide by BustedLX in the Swaps forum that completely covers everything you need to know: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423 ) then when its prepared, it gets reinstalled and reconnected almost identically to an F22, so again, follow the removal guide backwards.

the chiltons and helms manuals cover complete removal of the motor, explainig each bolt to remove, but the guide ACCLUDE91 wrote included pictures.

the manuals also cover pulling the tranny and brake rotors.

so that covers 1, 3, 4, 5... theres an auto to manual swap guide somewhere, lemem see if i can find it (theres acutally tons of them out there, but this one was good), EDIT: found it- http://misc.adminity.net/automanualswap.mht .....that covers the other #3... and Accord R33 wrote up a very good Turbo guide... i think he posted it on Accordtuner.com tho... maybe we can get him to post it here too. edit: found this on my comp, this one is really good: http://misc.adminity.net/turbo_installation.mht (1.3mb so let it load, itll take a minute, or right click and Save As)

most of the stuff youre asking about has been covered in one thread or another... searchign and researching and reading the manuals, and also on other sites, will get you all the info you could ever need...
          damn! Your the man!
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Re: suggestions on cb7!!!!!!!

Originally posted by alb_accord
            3. when u swap the stock f22a for another f22a. everything that u need to know,,,, all the steps and again all the pic for the steps that u do in order to swap the engine(this is for the people don't have money for H22 like me)
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=8849

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

shit man. i like the H22 one. now i have to stay up all night trying to learn that shit.

do u guys realize that we are the only ones that got this threads about swaping

Comment

eh
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yea i had most of those how tos or diy from a cd rom disk mike gave me. and he is the man

dont feel bad i stayed up reading all of them just last night on my comp to know more about the h22 swap

mauricio

Comment

Working...
                  X