Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dammit...knock it off. My thread thank you. it ok ilbb..mitch was just cracking wise... jeez guys...c'mon

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

damn dude I didnt call you a ****** I said nigguh its a funny youtube video must not have seen it and my buddy james posted that (chill hes darker then akon) not me so chill out man

and yes I have seen the car he doesnt want it getting stolen lets just say it has alot of money and time into it
      Last edited by head4life; 10-04-2007, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Justin's a cool dude, despite his fockery here

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
          Based on comments he has made in the past, I completely that he has what he says he has.

Besides, everyone on the internet wants to know. Who gives a f? I probably wouldn't share either. Everyone will just try and flame it anyway.
          Because they weren't the ones that brought it up. The first post wasn't "Hey I've heard that guy has some nasty beast of a car. Anybody here know what it is?" OP just asked if anybody has heard from him, and if he was still part of the CB7 "game," because he assumed that the guy had owned a CB at some point, which according to cpmike, he never did. Somebody else who knows about this car brought it up. If its supposed to be such a secret, it never should have been mentioned in the first place. Now there's gonna be people practically begging to know what it is for days, maybe weeks. Plus, the whole keeping it "secret" thing is rediculous. Letting people on here know what it is isn't going to increase its chances of getting stolen one bit. Probably everybody thats a member here that knows where he lives already knows about the car.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman61377
            Because they weren't the ones that brought it up. The first post wasn't "Hey I've heard that guy has some nasty beast of a car. Anybody here know what it is?" OP just asked if anybody has heard from him, and if he was still part of the CB7 "game," because he assumed that the guy had owned a CB at some point, which according to cpmike, he never did. Somebody else who knows about this car brought it up. If its supposed to be such a secret, it never should have been mentioned in the first place. Now there's gonna be people practically begging to know what it is for days, maybe weeks. Plus, the whole keeping it "secret" thing is rediculous. Letting people on here know what it is isn't going to increase its chances of getting stolen one bit. Probably everybody thats a member here that knows where he lives already knows about the car.

It is doctorcipher's wish that it stay quiet. He didn't bring it up, and if others said too much he probably would honestly kick their ass.

Also, coming from the #1 car theft state in the country, I can assure you that people will and do shop for cars on forums. I can think of one site in particular where MANY cars have been stolen. Not all were a direct result of being posted on that site, but many were. Anyone, anytime, anyplace has access to the internet, and anything posted on it. If the car is going to be stolen, it would have to be by someone who sees it, knows what it is, and then follows it. That would most likely be someone nearby who finds it by happenstance.

Plus, if it LOOKS stock, and isn't advertised somewhere where they can verify it is or is not stock, then they just have to guess. Depending on what the car actually is, it may completely fly under the radar of those looking for stuff to steal.

Does keeping it secret make it impossible to steal? NO. If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. But why maximize the chance that someone will want it?
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i dont think its a matter of theft concern, i think he just likes the mystery

i see this car all the time, he does have it, and its a beast. im still kinda too scared to drive it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i bet he uses redline oil in it . later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

So this still means my geo doesnt stand a chance right =D.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It's probably like a 750 CI with 4 blowers, a turbo and NAWZ or something.

Err...and like 2 of those coupled together.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                      He doesn't want anyone to know

lets just say you know that charger on F&F that is so fast the frame bent

thats d16 civic compared to this beast
                      i say we run it against the shop's 'maro

thing is NA too :o with a small block.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                        It is doctorcipher's wish that it stay quiet. He didn't bring it up, and if others said too much he probably would honestly kick their a.
                        Absolutely. Its his car, his decision. My point was that if he wants it a secret, its existance shouldn't have been brought up at all. You know how some people on here are, what's the term used, "leg-humpers"? Its probably not gonna be left alone until its known what it is, or a thread-lock.

Also, coming from the #1 car theft state in the country, I can assure you that people will and do shop for cars on forums. I can think of one site in particular where MANY cars have been stolen. Not all were a direct result of being posted on that site, but many were. Anyone, anytime, anyplace has access to the internet, and anything posted on it. If the car is going to be stolen, it would have to be by someone who sees it, knows what it is, and then follows it. That would most likely be someone nearby who finds it by happenstance.
                        AZ is the #1 car theft state? Didn't know that.

Plus, if it LOOKS stock, and isn't advertised somewhere where they can verify it is or is not stock, then they just have to guess. Depending on what the car actually is, it may completely fly under the radar of those looking for stuff to steal.

Does keeping it secret make it impossible to steal? NO. If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. But why maximize the chance that someone will want it?
                        The last part of my earlier post was just my opinion. Living in the same state as him, I just don't see the need to keep it secret on here to lower the risk of theft. But whatever.

Comment

Working...
                        X