This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something i wanna share.

Check this out. Imma start by saying that, yea i'm from the hood; most of you know that. However, I don't always follow the rules set upon everyone in the hood. IE. No snitching, no talking to cops, etc. I try my best to always be honest, and do what ever is right. But whenever things go wrong, I always think to myself, why do the right thing. I guess it is just in my nature to do the right thing. But it is very hard. Sometimes it even hurts to do the right thing. I'm not perfect, I just sometimes feel like...
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

youre a weird guy, ace... a weird guy

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      youre a weird guy, ace... a weird guy
      lol lmao cp mike
      本田**AcCoRd**本田
      Click to see my CB7
      '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
      '93 civic hatch -sold
      '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
      '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
      '96 Golf- Sold
      '96 Bmw 328-Sold
      '01 Civic Si-Sold
      '99 Maxima-Sold
      '88 Crx-Sold
      '91 Accord H22-sold
      '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
      '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
      '93 Accord-Sold
      '89 Prelude Si-Sold
      '91 Crx Si-Sold
      '93 Honda accord-Sold
      '88 Ford Exp-Rip
      '92 Tracker-Sold
      and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
        Check this out. Imma start by saying that, yea i'm from the hood; most of you know that. However, I don't always follow the rules set upon everyone in the hood. IE. No snitching, no talking to cops, etc. I try my best to always be honest, and do what ever is right. But whenever things go wrong, I always think to myself, why do the right thing. I guess it is just in my nature to do the right thing. But it is very hard. Sometimes it even hurts to do the right thing. I'm not perfect, I just sometimes feel like...

What the fuck does this mean? just letting the internet know that your a good person? lol get over yourself.

Comment

I know what your sayin. Its like whenever you try to be honest and right you just screw yourself over even more. To me i try to be honest as much as i can, but it just screws me over and eventually im not gonna do the honest and right thing.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
            What the fuck does this mean? just letting the internet know that your a good person? lol get over yourself.
            Dont be such a cock. He just has something on his mind that he wanted to say. At least he has the balls to come out and say whats on his mind. something more than half of the members on this board can't do.

Yes, he is a good person. the world needs more people like him, we have enough close minded people here as it is.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
              Dont be such a cock. He just has something on his mind that he wanted to say. At least he has the balls to come out and say whats on his mind. something more than half of the members on this board can't do.

Yes, he is a good person. the world needs more people like him, we have enough close minded people here as it is.
              he has the balls to do it on the internet??? Since when does it take "balls" to admit anything on the internet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Sometimes you just have to put something down in words to get it straight in your head...

I've seen evidence of this in person. Stright Success is a cool dude. One hell of a ladies man, too By being upfront and honest, he kept us all from getting whupped by some big dude!

Comment

its funny how so many people have an alter ego on the web
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

lets just hope someone doesnt get shot.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah bro its very hard at times to do the right thing...Its an everyday struggle for me too..We just have to take it one day at a time..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                        its funny how so many people have an alter ego on the web
                        Funny you should be the person to highlight that..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Funny you should be the person to highlight that..
                          Wtf that means bro?
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

sometimes you just have pick the lesser of to evils. getting your self caught up OR being honest. sometime it can make things better, sometimes worst.

Comment

Yo, imma tell everyone who had a smart ass comment something. For 1 it's really fucking hard for me sometimes, where most of you spoiled assed bastards don't have to walk in my shoes. Second, sometimes I need to vent. Third, I don't give a fuck how big or tough you are, I will knock you the fuck out. But see, I believe in tryin' to keep the peace, because where I am from we average like 5 murders on a weekend. Not bein' proud of that, I actually hate it, because I have a past... but once again I try to be honest and work hard and do the right thing. Most of you couldn't f%^&^&king understand my life and the stuff I see and deal with on a daily basis. So to whom everhad a smart comment "Fuck You," and to whom ever offered words of encouragement, Thank you and God bless.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X