Infected Mushroom concert = KICK ASS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infected Mushroom concert = KICK ASS!!!

So I just got back from The Lizard Lounge in Dallas from an Infected Mushroom concert, and it was completely kick ass. My first ever techno/electronica concert was definitely worth the $22.50 I paid. Dallas has some fine ass chicks too. Thank you, summer, for bringing out the short skirts on the best looking girls! Anyway, there were a couple of other DJs there as well and they did a pretty damn good job themselves. The back room in the Lizard Lounge was absolutely hopping with mad dancing, lights, and fine women everywhere. I joined in with my own finger lights and dancing and had a blast. I recommend going to see Infected Mushroom to everyone because they are a blast to see live!
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

omgggg my homeboy al went there tonight thats so strange u said that bro

he said it was AWESOME he sold almost a ounce of dro-skee and some x there too

I dont like them myself but whatever

Comment

this song is pretty trippy though http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k me like

Comment

I LOVE INFECTED MUSHROOM!!! im actually listening to deeply disturbed at this very second!!!

i first heard elevation, so i tracked down Converting Vegetarians, its such an amazing cd....

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

thats awesome! I was supposed to catch them in T.O this summer but I apparently forgot about that.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
            this song is pretty trippy though http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k me like
            thats not in english :o
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Infected Mushroom is the shit.....so is benni benassi too
              Originally posted by jboyce
              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Working...
              X