No announcement yet.

who has a unique/cool name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aside from my normal boring name of Mike, one of my middle names is Stefan, after my grandfather.

Stefan, pronounced "Steff-an", not "ste-fawn",unless you're Urkel in cool mode.

My grandfather passed away when I was 8 years old and I was very close with him. I carry his name and his last name with much pride.

So much so I've been thinking of getting a tattoo with the names or initials and birth/death dates of the men in my family, and have it updated when the times call.

Comment

my name is leo (like leo the lion) or my familly call me nardy

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

I've got the nerdiest name here. Clinton..... The last name takes the cake....

Wait for it.........

Wait for it...........

Poindexter.

I shit you not. I hate my name but its not worth changing.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

So now on the forum you shall be called as Pdex! So declares quashish! ...Or not I dont care

My last name is lechuga which is lettuce in spanish. Thats pretty brown. like idk down the line I think they couldn't come up with a name when they snuck in here so they they just went with what they were picking at the moment. Lol

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

My name is Jayson. My dad's name is Jay, so I'm Jay's son. I like to think its the only creative thing he's ever done haha

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
              *obligatory "rico suave" comment*
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I guess I fall into this category. My first name is Raphael like the ninja turtle. & my last name is Heal. I always say "I should of been a Dr.". I had a friend once and his name was Jim Kirk, no shit. You wanted to snap a joke at him but he was 6'5" and kind of scary looking. I also have a friend and his name is Ryan Bohyner. lol, I always tell him he needs to marry a girl named "Ivanna"
                Last edited by Raf99; 03-23-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Jaysson, Its not a unique name, but its a unique spelling.
                  Jaysson= Jay's son, my dads name is Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    My name is Jayson. My dad's name is Jay, so I'm Jay's son. I like to think its the only creative thing he's ever done haha
                    SAME, except mine has 2 s's. jaysson

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                      I've got the nerdiest name here. Clinton..... The last name takes the cake....
                      Wait for it.........
                      Wait for it...........
                      Poindexter.
                      I shit you not. I hate my name but its not worth changing.
                      Your last name is Poindexter??? That's so awesome yet so messed up.

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                      My last name is lechuga which is lettuce in spanish. Thats pretty brown. like idk down the line I think they couldn't come up with a name when they snuck in here so they they just went with what they were picking at the moment. Lol

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      Originally posted by Jaysson_2012 View Post
                      Jaysson, Its not a unique name, but its a unique spelling.
                      Jaysson= Jay's son, my dads name is Jay.
                      This is kinda weird, lol. It's obviously happened twice but it kinda makes you wonder how many other guys in this country were "Jayson" because their dad's name was Jay.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I will say though, while my name is plain and just about as "white" as can be, the meanings behind the two, I think, are somewhat comical.

My last name is Wood. That right there is kinda...whatever, lol. One syllable. Do you know how much that kills potential kid's names? My ex wanted to name a daughter Anastasia Elizabeth. You cant have two 4-syllable names and then a short-ass 1 syllable last name. It's like hitting a brick wall doing 80, lol.

My first name, Michael, means "gift from God". In what language, IDK. My middle name, Craig, means "crack in the rock". So, God's like, "Here, have this cracked rock."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                          My last name is Wood. That right there is kinda...whatever, lol. One syllable. Do you know how much that kills potential kid's names? My ex wanted to name a daughter Anastasia Elizabeth. You cant have two 4-syllable names and then a short-ass 1 syllable last name. It's like hitting a brick wall doing 80, lol.
                          i disagree, a 4-4-1 syllabled name rolls off the tongue nicely, the "wood" is like the whole-note conclusion to a 3-bar song.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I will say though, while my name is plain and just about as "white" as can be, the meanings behind the two, I think, are somewhat comical.

My first name, Michael, means "gift from God". In what language, IDK. My middle name, Craig, means "crack in the rock". So, God's like, "Here, have this cracked rock."
                            Cracked Rock on Wood, actually.

Comment

Your last name is Poindexter??? That's so awesome yet so messed up.
                              It is.. I hate my name.. Everyone else is like 'duuuuude... NO WAY!!' and i'm like 'yeah.. go ahead.... i know what's coming..' and they're like 'nah dude it's cool.'

My fiance thinks it's a badass name.

If you want some bathroom reading material.. do a background check on 'John Jones' that's my roommate.. There's 84 pages of John Jones'
                              92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                              2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Working...
                              X