doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doors

who else hates people at a parking lot, who when they get out of theirs cars just swing their doors wide open and it looks like they're going to hit the car next to them and sometimes they do and just leave
    Last edited by BB6-SH; 07-01-2004, 07:59 PM.

i know what you mean..a couple years back, i was eating at a restaurant and luckily i was seated by the window so i saw my car up front. anyways, this asshole comes up with a cart full of groceries and lets the cart slide right into my driver's side door. to make it worse, he leaves it that way, and puts the groceries away. he leaves the cart there and goes back to another store. i leave my dinner date, go right up to the minivan and slashed up all 4 tires..knocked down both side mirrors..and kicked in the sliding door several times until the handle fell out. i guess you can say i was

..i respect other people's property..but i hate gettin' disrespected.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

few weeks after my fam got a new jetta, this van w/ a family of crazy kids was parked next to us, one of the kids THREW the van door directly into the side of our car... it bounced off and the kid didnt even notice. even tho he threw that huge door really hard it left just a tiny dent (i guess jetta doors are pretty solid) but i was pissed that that kid had NO respect at all, no thought or concern for his surroundings.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Gah, I really HATE those kind of people that really don't care and just swing their doors open carelessly. I have more then enough dents on the sides of my car that weren't there when I bought it
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

As far as I know, it's only happened to my car once... and I was the one that did it!

It was a windy night, and my girlfriend gave me a ride back to my car (we both worked at the mall, on opposite sides... I got finished first and helped her in her store). Well, when we got back to my car, opened the passenger door of her Civic and the wind ripped it out of my hand... right into my drivers side door. Only left a white skidmark on the molding (and a huge dent in it, which you can still see through the new paint). Pissed me off...

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            ...go right up to the minivan and slashed up all 4 tires..knocked down both side mirrors..and kicked in the sliding door several times until the handle fell out. ...
            Can we say Anger Management classes for you buddy. Im glad I dont live near you...

Around here its not the actual careless swinging of the door all the way open, its that most people(women in particular) love to park all over the lines, so then they or their passenger tries to get out and they only have a few inches to open the door and squeeze out, thus causing them to hit their door into others.

People that cant park just makes me so angry sometimes, I wish I owned a towtruck.

Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

My dad's an old guy so he gets to park in the handicapped spaces (or "premier parking" as I like to call it). And one night after eating at a Benihana, some guy actually parked in the striped part next to the handicapped space. My dad just walked next to the van, and KEYED IT! Bumper to bumper! And it was deep too. You could see the metal. My dad may be old, but if you fuck with him, he'll key your car!

Comment

Shit thats nothing. I was waitin for my shift to begin at my job and I park up next to two cars. One guy got in his car and left leaving a space. There were spaces up ahead all over this fuckin asshole parks next to me in a van. Im talkin to my shorty half awake and this fucktard lets the door hit my car I was like wtf got out and told him hey man you let your door hit my car and he got petrified and shit when he saw the look in my eyes and shit like i was gonna shoot him. He walked to the building sayin no i didnt. I told him yo you gotta pay he was like im not goin to pay for anything.

I was like oh is that right i followed him inside I was gonna fuckin club his ass but there are cameras all over the place. I had to think smart so i said aight, went back outside I parked my car up next to his actin like i was checkin my tires and i used my handy icepick inside the glovebox and gave each of his tires 10 pokes each 2 on tread to on inside 2 on the outside8 all over and i let out the air on all of them till they were fuckflat. He had tripple a come out. He said he wouldnt pay and that hes late for work well he can be late afterwards work too then i parked my car in a different spot when i was finished noone disrespects my cb7 ever

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  noone disrespects my cb7 ever
                  Haha, RESPECT THE CB7!!!!

And I find it funny that you keep an ice pick in your glove box. Just in case right

Comment

holy crap, u guys must have cb7 rage, LOL.

this maxima parked next to me and when he opened his door, i feel my car shake, so i think he hit my tire, so when they got out, i spit on his car and left.

but today i got a bill for 1900 bux saying that i have to pay for an electrical pole during this accident in april. the other guy (porsche carrera) actually hit it and not me, i was so heated today i wanted to fucking kill some one or hire a hitman, lol. but its all good now.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X