No announcement yet.

Age Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for it. She seems like a pretty cool chick from your description. Going on a date with her will tell you a lot about her by how she acts. Good luck man.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

It'll be fun until "Saga 21" kicks in. Personally I wouldn't waste the time.

- Rob -
      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
      85 Toyota 4Runner
      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
      2008 HD 1200N
      2009 HD 883N

Comment

go for it man. if she is your type, age doesn't matter. unless if she was in that jailbait website, then don't do it. off topic, that website is sick as in NO NO NO! a few cuties though. LOL hahaha.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

As the saying goes "age is but a number". I agree with owequitit on this one.

Comment

im dating a girl whos 26. im 21. i dont look at age unless they're under 19. every year that i go up in age, so does my limit.

like if i was 23 i wouldnt date anyone under 20. but thats just me.

but go for it man.

Comment

age is but a number...

the only way to know is really get a feel for her. her maturity level or "pseudo age" usually ends up being pretty apparent pretty quick.

only thing is the bigger the age difference, the greater the chance of her being below your level... but definitely not always, and you wont know till you find out! its a case by case basis...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Meh, age difference is all relative. The older a person gets, the larger the upward age difference can be before its gets creepy or sad. If you're 18 dating a 14 year old, everybody makes fun of you, or tries to put you in jail. When your 28 and 24, its nothing. See what I mean? It's about the ratio to each other, not the hard number. I'm 30 and my wife is 25, and it's all good. If we had been dating when i was 20 and she was 15, though, that woulda been a . I'd almost tell you to wait until she's 21, just to avoid any possible drama from it, but if she's like you describe her, she won't be around for the waiting. I say go for it, try dating her and see what happens.

Comment

You won't know unless you try. Do you have girls standing in line to be with you? If not, give her a shot while you're available. If it works, great. If not... Next!

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                    Some of my friends parents are 10 or more years apart. So whats a few years?
                    my last girl was 21 and i was 25 before we broke up

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                      C'mon man this is a no brainer... Hit it and quit it!

Seriously though if you think it can work out and she's mature enough why not

But ive been in the situation before and sometimes younger chicks just cant understand some shit. Like for example if working on your car is more important to you than she is she's gonna have to be able to deal and not whine and complain and bitch and moan all the fucking time.
                      i tell u what, i wanted to work on my car yesterday but i hung out with her that nite. she wanted to see me tonite i told her im working on my car. she came over for about 40 mins and i told her i have to get my car done. she was cool with it. she even wipped down my bumper and side skirts. while i was on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                        It'll be fun until "Saga 21" kicks in. Personally I wouldn't waste the time.
                        ive seen that a few times. i almost had the samething happen to me

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          You won't know unless you try. Do you have girls standing in line to be with you? If not, give her a shot while you're available. If it works, great. If not... Next!
                          i have a few girls lined up, but non have really chilled with me besides her. first come, first serve

Comment

heres a pic of her.

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 07-18-2007, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              she even wipped down my bumper and side skirts. while i was on the phone
                              Marry her.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                                heres a pic of her.

Dammit man now i gotta clean up... WHy you made me nut on my screen?

Comment

Working...
                                X