4th gen lip....stock like 5th gen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th gen lip....stock like 5th gen?

ok i saw 3 93 accords today. they have a front lip that looks like a 5th gen lip..but they were stock completley and old ass owners

does the 93's have a special lip? it just looks like a 5th gen lip?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

well the different years for both generations are different... 90-91 straight across, 92-93 goes up in the middle, so does 94-95, so they are quite similar, the 94-95 hangs a bit lower. and then the 96-97 is straight across and quite small, I don't think I've ever seen someone put that on a 4th gen because its just really so small.
    HSHO #3

Comment

cause it isnt flat, it is like just like a 5th gen one...but it seems to be stock....these were old guys...probably origional owners...and its just confusing.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

9293 lips look just like the 9495 ones, just not as big, but its the same shape/style.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Exactly. Check the pics from the July 12 meet in Jersey... They should be in the Media Downloads section. My car (with the *** looking plates) has the 94-95 lip, and 93twodoorLX (the green car) has the stock 92-93 lip... They are very similar. The 4G one is just skinnier... looks less aggressive, but adds a sleeker look to the stock LX front end.

Comment

yeah, some people have mistaken my '92 93 ex lip for a 5th gen lip ('94 95)
            BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Working...
            X