Yet another citation *pissed off*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another citation *pissed off*

Ok first off i don't wanna hear ... Oh you get soo many tickets. Oh your a moron.. Blah blah that crap. If i hear it i swear ill leave here for good. Im more then more pissed off right now at this citation...

Now on to it.....

I was driving around Lowell tonight around 10:30 Just went to wendys then i decided to go downtown to see if I could see any sweet rides. I get to a light and theres some fat chick infront of me in a grand am... She went then i went and she started to go slower... then i was still in first and switched lanes got next to her and she started to floor it... i was in second doing maybe 25? and i see a cop on the right side of the road and keep going.. at this point all you can hear is my intake and exahust and im like i better not be getting pulled over......

Then again i did

He comes over to the car and demands my license and reg. there was another cop and my friend todd was with me..

He ask me if i was in a hurry and i go no im headed home. He goes u where speeding 50mph im like what? no thats impossible i was going at least 30 or slower. He started yelling at me and went to his car.

Comes back 30 min later and gives me a ticket. I look in awe. hes like u better have a job youll be workin your ass off... Now get the fuck outta my city and go to chelmsford so i floor it away

This is what the ticket read.......

90s17b Drag Racing 500.00
    90s9d Tinted Windows %1 250.00
    90s16 Harsh & Objectional "exahust" 50.00
    55 in a 30 250.00
    TOTAL 1,050

This is gonna be a sucker. The drag racing one is a killer.. even though they didnt have another car and i wasnt speeding... Just a few asshole cops trying to get money...

I might be selling everything i just bought for my car.. Let me know if your interested... Might not lower it tommrow eaither now..

What a waste.... Prob will loose my license... I need a lawyer

IM me on AIM My SN is Poo1side and im lonley

Last edited by Maple50175; 06-27-2004, 12:25 AM.

dude im sorry. that sucks. if understand where ur coming from. cops will be pigs. always have been and always will be. some people just cant handle authority. but if it makes u feel better, a friend of mine got his 01 mustang cobra impounded tonight because he was pulled over 3 times for too agrressive of an exhaust. hasnt had the car for a month yet, better yet he never got a ticket in his 93 talon tsi.lol and the talon was quicker.neway get yourself a lawyer and deal with this limp dick cop. good luck
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

well im not going to say your an idiot. cus this ones not your fault.. i feel for ya man that shit sucks.. some cops are fucking weasels.. they try to use there powertrips to make themselves feel better because they were more than likely a nerd and school and were picked on.. i kno alot of the cops are nice and all that. buta few were definately nerds who became cops to make others feel the pain they felt.. shame.. good luck man. get a lawyer fight that shit!

Comment

take that mother fucker to court.. fuck pigs

u have rights.. dont let sum fuck face of a cop dick u around...
        86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

damn dude that sucks. Take them to court its not gonna hold up. they have no proff that you where drag racing or speeding. that rediculous most like he wont show up.
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

WTF
            Shit like that pisses me off, im mad as fuck now. I would have flipped on that cop. He had no radar right? He had no proof you was speeding. The same shit happened to me, i plea barganed it though because i knew a black man would lose in a rascist court. Thats so fucking ***. Plus today is the 27th so you know he had to pull some shit.

Comment

I'd take it to court. it'll be well worth it!
              good luck =)
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

take it to court. and there don't be a dumn fuck. just explain the situation to the judge and tell him that u were doing nothing wrong. tell him that when u told that cop that u were doing about 30 and not 50 tell him what the cop told u.
                there hare people who have been cought drag racing and have won the case in court so go for it man.

and if i were u i would defenitly invest in a radar detector.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                  and if i were u i would defenitly invest in a radar detector.
                  with your luck, i would have bought one years ago if i were you

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

lol
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

you can get a court appointed attorney for traffic tickets as well. may sound stupid, but it can save you some money. being a poor medical student and getting pulled over by a racist cop last year, i couldn't afford an attorney. long story short, the court appointed attorney got a few charges dropped and made it so i could pay the fine in installments.

plead not guilty to all of the charges. i'd suggest, if possible, to get a court appointed attorney (can usually a deal/deals, and keep you from looking like a hothead in court). even without the attorney, you can state/ask where the other car you were supposedly racing is. if you were racing, then there would be another ticketed car right? perhaps he meant exhibition of speed, which is clearly not the charge on the ticket.

now, i'm not sure if he had a radar, or just said you were going 70 mph. in my case, the cop just said i was going that fast. so, you need to ask radar, or did he just assume you were going that fast?

probably won't be able to get the tint thrown out. you should have rolled down your front windows anyway since you were being pulled over. always roll down your windows, and they can't say anything about them (has always worked for me, but i guess i don't have illegal tint either).

you may lose your license, not loose it- one o, not 2.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Wayne.

Hey at least you have a credible witness. Fight that shit if you went to court bring Todd in and have him testify.

It is towards the end of the month so you know they have qoutas.

But that really sucks man sorry to hear fight that.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                          with your luck, i would have bought one years ago if i were you

I already have one. He didn't have me on radar if you look at the ticket he didnt check anything

Comment

[i]probably won't be able to get the tint thrown out. you should have rolled down your front windows anyway since you were being pulled over. always roll down your windows, and they can't say anything about them (has always worked for me, but i guess i don't have illegal tint either).

you may lose your license, not loose it- one o, not 2. [/B]

Yeah i did roll down my front windows... IT was my 2 rear side doors that they saw.. i dont have my rear window tinted..

Comment

Do it like this tell em it was at night use your boy as a witness. You werent speeding theres no proof if he aint have a radar gun so fuck him. I swear to fuckin pigs i hate mutha fuckers like that its begun already everyone listen to me beware they are scoutin for hondas on the first and near the end of the month dont go out unless you really have to.

Take some side streets most cops tend to take the major streets. When your feel like your being followed or tailed act like your pulling over into a space cut the car off and leave the car like your goin into the store. they will get tired of waiting and then theyll leave. Dont argue with cops all of em are retarded when it comes to people having a ncie ride that they wished they had when they were kids.

They probably suffer from small penis syndrome. Get a lawer he can get you out of this shit fight it and he probably wont show up dont hold your breathe though casue some try to follow up with their quota. and the traffic system works with them by fuckin people over like you and I over for money and tell him the remarks he made at you when you tried to explain to him what the situation was.

Comment

Working...
                              X